Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
    Those Detroit uniforms look worse than some of the worse college unis I've seen.
    I think it's an NFL distraction, in case the games suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I see that NFL.com has SF ranked #1, and The Ravens #2. Not a stretch, but whoever wins on Sunday will be #1, after a head to head battle.

I would give The Ravens the #1 ranking right now, because they have proven to beat the good teams - The Pats and Seattle.
      Hey Can did you see the ESPn rankings? I thought it was absurd they kept the Pats at #1 ahead of the Ravens. They got smoked on the field.

If we only rank teams based on standings then Power Rankings lose their value. Espn is so bias towards the Pats.

I agree whoever wins this weekends matchup should move ahead of New England.
      sigpic

Comment

Is this what The Bears have become? This team on the edge last year?? They are playing a weak Detroit team with no Stafford, and minus their first few RBs....against an undrafted rookie.

They may still win this game, but I wonder what their plan is for next year?

Sometimes I wonder how crowded the race for a highly drafted QB this offseason.
        Well we stole their D coordinator. And their offense has regressed.
        sigpic

Comment

• I don’t dislike the Lions uniforms by the way.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            Lions offense, against the Bears defense, with a third string quarterback, is looking more explosive than our offense.
            I love the future with Sutton. But Galloday is easily better right now than any wr we have.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              Hey Can did you see the ESPn rankings? I thought it was absurd they kept the Pats at #1 ahead of the Ravens. They got smoked on the field.

If we only rank teams based on standings then Power Rankings lose their value. Espn is so bias towards the Pats.

I agree whoever wins this weekends matchup should move ahead of New England.
              ESPN has The Pats at #1? I don't agree. I see The Ravens at 1, with The Pats at 2, followed by San Fran. As mentioned, The Ravens are kicking teams, and they have beaten The pats and Seattle. That's #1 in my books.

San Fran has to beat Seattle for me to rank them higher.

Comment

• Luv Barry Sanders! What a nice man, and such a dynamic player! No one could makes cuts like he could. I wished he'd played longer. Jim Brown is the best all time, but Sanders was easily in the top 3 or 4 in my books.

Comment

ESPN has The Pats at #1? I don't agree. I see The Ravens at 1, with The Pats at 2, followed by San Fran. As mentioned, The Ravens are kicking teams, and they have beaten The pats and Seattle. That's #1 in my books.

San Fran has to beat Seattle for me to rank them higher.
                  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...m-thankful-for

It’s absurd.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pats have been good, but not great. Many easy games. many close games. The Ravens are dominating on both sides, and Jackson is MVP material. And Harbaugh is playing "assertive" football, as in, we go 4 downs. And why not, Jackson can make a few yards with the flick of a wrist, or a quick step in any direction.

Comment

Pats have been good, but not great. Many easy games. many close games. The Ravens are dominating on both sides, and Jackson is MVP material. And Harbaugh is playing "assertive" football, as in, we go 4 downs. And why not, Jackson can make a few yards with the flick of a wrist, or a quick step in any direction.
                      Agree with all of it. I’m not even sure why I checked it the other day. To me espn has lost a ton of credibility the last 4-5 years.
                      sigpic

Comment

• what's Trubisky doing????

Comment

Agree with all of it. I’m not even sure why I checked it the other day. To me espn has lost a ton of credibility the last 4-5 years.
                          I agree with you. But I also disagree with NFL.com, because The Ravens are better than SF at this point.

Comment

Well we stole their D coordinator. And their offense has regressed.
                            Buck and Aikmen pointed out that the Bears’ defense is better this year in many ways. It’s the takeaways and defensive scores that are down. Those things can’t be expected to remain consistent.

As for the offense, I think Trubisky is the issue. He’s the one that has regressed.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• lol that's not a lip sync issue is it? half time ...........power outage?
                              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• What a total fail at the half................Thanksgiving Day gig on National TV .........imagine being those musicians
                                The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Working...
                                X