No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool guitar solo ...........he added the MNF theme in the middle of it Just a small phrase of it
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• I need the Bears to win for the Pick ‘em but I kinda keep rooting for the Lions.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I agree with you. But I also disagree with NFL.com, because The Ravens are better than SF at this point.
        Not sure I agree on that. I think the Niners might have played a tougher schedule and have the clear number one D to me.

But we will find out this week.
        sigpic

Comment

• Boy, if Lock plays anything like Blough in his first start, I'm happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            Not sure I agree on that. I think the Niners might have played a tougher schedule and have the clear number one D to me.

But we will find out this week.
            Yes.....that discussion will take care of itself!

Comment

• Blough has amazing pocket presence for a so called nobody.

Comment

• Unfortunate call against Roquan Smith.

Refs flagged the aftermath rather than realizing what actually happened.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Good showing by Blough in a loss but at least I got the pick right for the Pick’em.
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Kind of a shame to see the beginning of the Bills @ Cowboys game..... announcers building up the Bills defense coming off historic (not since '95 type records) ................and who did they play? Denver Broncos offense......

Then the Cowboys come out torching that defense
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      Kind of a shame to see the beginning of the Bills @ Cowboys game..... announcers building up the Bills defense coming off historic (not since '95 type records) ................and who did they play? Denver Broncos offense......

Then the Cowboys come out torching that defense
                      I was about to post the same thing. With Dallas having studs at both QB and RB, the Bills defense looks like they got soft after playing Denver.

Comment

• I like Josh Allen. He's got a powerful arm and can run. Try playing in Buffalo, where the weather is often a factor.

Comment

• Josh Allen certainly has all the tools to be a stalwart starter. Prescott is having a good season as well.

Two great examples of picking your guy and sticking with him.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I love every time Jerry Jones grimaces...

Comment

• The Jim Kelly opening should be required watching for every school kid. Be thankful for everything you have, even if you don’t think it’s much.

Comment

• Go cowyboys..... ya the Bill are a great story...but Witten is the man...

And who doesn't love them a little Jerrah..one of the last few old school owners that built this league left,,With Al Davis, Pat Bowlen, Dan Rooney all building a league in a better place...

Ok Al Davis maybe running some other place.... haha
                                Last edited by EddieMac; 11-28-2019, 02:39 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X