No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills D is showing what they can do.....

Comment

• Allen has guts

Comment

• Should be another TO, what a phantom hands to the face call that was.

Dallas probably score here, but we're used to the refs making bogus game changing calls

Comment

• Bills making me eat my words............they look good on the road in a tough Arena.
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Beasley showing up his old mates.....and still got the pretty hair!

Comment

• Looks like Gore is wearing skates

Comment

• Hauschka might have just saved his job, thanks to the goal post!!

Comment

• Another game in which I seem to be rooting for the team I need to lose.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Wow....Allen and company look really good! When you look back, had Allen finished the Pats game, they could easily be 9 and 2 as we speak, with a good shot at winning this game as well.

That makes them for real in my books.

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      Kind of a shame to see the beginning of the Bills @ Cowboys game..... announcers building up the Bills defense coming off historic (not since '95 type records) ................and who did they play? Denver Broncos offense......

Then the Cowboys come out torching that defense
                      But two quarters later they still only have 7 points on the board.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Yeah Jerry getting his hometown calls ...........wonder if it's costing him money or if it's just baked in

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          Already acknowledged that post, but since you bring it up. Is your point that 'hey our offense really isn't as bad as it looked" or ..........."hey the Bills aren't as bad as they have been in years past"

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Wish I had kept my mouth shut on this one.
                            sigpic

Comment

• More Dallas hometown calls ............... it's almost blatant but the officiating is so bad these days who knows anymore .............. no accountablility with MILLIONS on the line. Makes you go hmmm. I never used to be conspiracy bout this stuff.

But just seeing Vinovich out there already makes me think there's an agenda

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                Already acknowledged that post, but since you bring it up. Is your point that 'hey our offense really isn't as bad as it looked" or ..........."hey the Bills aren't as bad as they have been in years past"
                                Nope. Was behind on the posts and didn’t go to the last page. I saw it after I responded. I was more crediting the Bills defense. But I also just quoted myself saying I regret opening my mouth.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X