No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ref with the angle signaled incomplete, yet they go with the one who didn’t have the angle who called it complete. What’s up with that?
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Buffalo looks so sharp....not wilting.

Comment

• Good clock management

Comment

• Well I gladly got this pick wrong.
          sigpic

Comment

• Unless there's a 3 score comeback, I have to give Buffalo more credit than I have. They could be tough in the playoffs!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Unless there's a 3 score comeback, I have to give Buffalo more credit than I have. They could be tough in the playoffs!!
              I was definitely claiming weak schedule last week. This is an impressive win although technically drops the cowboys to .500.
              sigpic

Comment

• Ironic how the day Jerry gives Garrett the dreaded vote of confidence is the same day he will fire him.

Comment

• Oh definitely don’t like to see Cooper take that potential injury in a game that’s basically over.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    I was definitely claiming weak schedule last week. This is an impressive win although technically drops the cowboys to .500.
                    They benefit by having pretty much the same schedule as The Pats....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Ironic how the day Jerry gives Garrett the dreaded vote of confidence is the same day he will fire him.
                      He won’t fire him on Thanksgiving. It will be tomorrow.

My brother who is an avid cowboys fan said the local news said Jerry won’t fire him mid season anyway.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        They benefit by having pretty much the same schedule as The Pats....
                        Very true but the Pats have a little better January history wouldn’t you agree?
                        sigpic

Comment

He won’t fire him on Thanksgiving. It will be tomorrow.

My brother who is an avid cowboys fan said the local news said Jerry won’t fire him mid season anyway.
                          We’ll see. Jerry probably didn’t anticipate getting humiliated on Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Swarming D....and I think we all remember how Ed Oliver rose up the draft charts, and was pretty much a wanted commodity on every team by draft day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                              We’ll see. Jerry probably didn’t anticipate getting humiliated on Thanksgiving.
                              Only an evil person fires someone on Thanksgiving. No reason it can’t wait until the off day tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Only an evil person fires someone on Thanksgiving. No reason it can’t wait until the off day tomorrow.
                                Understandable. But Jerry is about big grand gestures. And the day he shows confidence and then they lay this egg, I wouldn’t be surprised if he informs him tonight and has the press conference tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X