Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    Tell us about your draft again...
    To the basement with you..
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by GMTD View Post
      Foles likely out for the season after fracturing his clavicle. Things go from bad to worse for Jacksonville.
      That ended quickly....
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #93
        Foles has a broken left clavicle.

        Comment


        • #94
          Foles replacement actually looked pretty good for a rookie......... can't remember his strange name
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
            Foles replacement actually looked pretty good for a rookie......... can't remember his strange name
            Gardner Minshew

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              Gardner Minshew
              I wonder if you can grow cashews in a home garden
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                I wonder if you can grow cashews in a home garden
                Hehehe.....

                Comment


                • #98
                  Can someone please explain .........on nfl.com's fantasy 'Live Chart' There's a red color for one team and blue for another. But why does it project on 3 different lines? End up seeing 3 blues and 3 reds
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    Can someone please explain .........on nfl.com's fantasy 'Live Chart' There's a red color for one team and blue for another. But why does it project on 3 different lines? End up seeing 3 blues and 3 reds
                    Mine has one red...one blue...

                    Cut out the morning drinks,,
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Foles to have surgery Monday. He was quoted to say this injury worse than the 2014 clavicle.
                      Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-08-2019, 01:55 PM.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

                      Comment


                      • We all basically saw Baker's worst loss as a football player. Never has he lost by that many points in college or NFL
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                        Comment


                        • wow Tyreek Hill might be a significant injury did you hear that
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            Mine has one red...one blue...

                            Cut out the morning drinks,,
                            I have 2 solid lines that run from 1PM EST ........ to current time. One red One blue. But then the chart projects how it could end. From current time each red and blue split into 3 different projections it seems
                            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                              wow Tyreek Hill might be a significant injury did you hear that
                              Not that I wish injury....

                              But it is hill...
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                I have 2 solid lines that run from 1PM EST ........ to current time. One red One blue. But then the chart projects how it could end. From current time each red and blue split into 3 different projections it seems
                                Ok that is weird.... mine doesn’t do that....
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X