Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
    What's it going to be in the end? Mahomes magic or a Brady bailout?
    I’m going with the Brady bailout. We’ve seen it time after time. Especially at their house.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I guess the Chiefs managed to get a couple of their fans on the refs crew. They are screwing the Patriots.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• PI on the Chiefs? What?

Comment

• Haha Kelsey. You aren't Gronk and can't get away with that in Gillette.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            PI on the Chiefs? What?
            Romo looked shocked.

Comment

• Cmon refs...now you're getting stupid again. That call on Kelsey was a joke. The Pats don't need help every time....

Comment

• And the bailout begins. So sickening.

Comment

• Since I don’t like either team, I’ll go ahead and root against the division rival, like a Broncos fan.😉😊
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Nope. I never root for NE to win. Never. Not even against a division rival. Especially if a win for them helps them in the playoff seeding.

I hate NE more than anything. If you live in Boston, you’d understand.

Comment

• Pats won't beat Baltimore....so refs can do all they want now

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD
                        In fairness, the Pats were hosed on their previous drive. Neal scored a TD that was wrongly taken off the board for stepping out of bounds.
                        We're talking what happens every time The Pats play in foxboro

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          We're talking what happens every time The Pats play in foxboro
                          Don't worry. I fully agree with you. It's why it's so unusual to see a team get any decisions go their way there.

Comment

• Too bad Edelman's a midget, he might not have gotten Mossed on 4th down. lol.

Comment

• The wrong team won in regulation, but I don’t feel sorry for the Patriots.

If the refs hadn’t missed that touchdown by the Patriots, they would have been able to play for the tie at the end.

If the refs hadn’t forced the Patriots to use a challenge on that fumble by Kelce, they would have had one to challenge that out of bounds call that was actually a touchdown.
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Yes!!!! NE loses!!! Oh happy day.

Comment

Working...
                                X