Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    KC claimed Suggs. Smart move, given they are not that good on D, and Suggs might bring some decent play and energy.
    If he reports, Jason La Canfora is saying not to expect him to.

Comment

• Will Grier is scheduled to start for the Carolina Panthers in their next game. For their sake I hope he shows something or else they’ll end up with Cam again next season

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        If he reports, Jason La Canfora is saying not to expect him to.
        Thx for that!

Comment

• Still missin Andrew Luck. So does Indy.

Comment

• Congrats to Brees. Such a class act. Glad it was him.

Comment

You know my position. I disagree with Jenkins' words and non apology. Pretty basic, humane stuff. In my opinion, he should have apologized. And even though he may be a little more successful for a while, his reputation is tarnished to some degree. That's my take. Lets disagree.....yet again.
              If you are not sorry. Don’t apologize. And apparently it is only tarnished with those that want it to be. The saints don’t seem to care. Considering the reaction outside the giants world, not many people seem to be either.
              sigpic

Comment

• And good for Brees. He is such a class act. Hope they go on to win it all this year
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  If you are not sorry. Don’t apologize. And apparently it is only tarnished with those that want it to be. The saints don’t seem to care. Considering the reaction outside the giants world, not many people seem to be either.
                  Bolded one....not what I would teach (given the situation)

Bolded two...isn't that sort of, "most people" stuff? Considering the reaction I get when I have discussed with my wife and others I know (face to face) his reputation is tarnished...and my wife, my daughter (who is a mental healthcare professional) and those others I talk about, really don't have a reason to "want it to be"....other than the fact it was a poor choice of words, and lack of sensitivity. Small sample size I'll admit, but I trust their views on such sensitive matters.

Anyway.....Brees is great!!

Lock is our future.

I am excited about Christmas and the holidays, with family and friends.

Fresh air is a wonderful thing, even at -30.

And yes....life is good..
                  Last edited by CanDB; 12-16-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    And good for Brees. He is such a class act. Hope they go on to win it all this year
                    Me too. Brees is probably my favorite QBs in the NFL. Actually one of my all time players in the entire NFL. Great QB, great player, great teammate, great leader and just about goes about his humble business without much fanfare.

Simply one of the best... hope NO wins this year.
                    Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-17-2019, 05:06 AM.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I hope Brees plays for years, and Brady never catches him. Right now as I see it, Brees looks the better QB. Yes, he probably does have more weapons now, but I am basing it on watching them both throw, and when under pressure. For example, Brees completely eluded a defender with a quick move tonight, which was impressive. He is not a young man.

Now, if The Broncs could somehow sign Thomas to pair up with Sutton, and throw in Kamara, I might feel even better about our team's future!!

Comment

Josh Gordon suspended yet again....indefinitely by the NFL for violating league policies on performance enhancers and substances of abuse.
                        Ahhh so that's why NE let him go
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          Sometimes I get ticked with these repeat offenders. Then I think, maybe they have real issues that they have trouble dealing with. Given some seem to never stay out of trouble, from a rules perspective, something is just not clicking, whether it be a legit reason or not.

Comment

Sometimes I get ticked with these repeat offenders. Then I think, maybe they have real issues that they have trouble dealing with. Given some seem to never stay out of trouble, from a rules perspective, something is just not clicking, whether it be a legit reason or not.
                            This is a good read for anyone who knows someone who battles addiction.

https://www.gq.com/story/josh-gordon...2017-interview

That one might not work. Here's a short version.

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...nsion-timeline
                            Last edited by Spice 1; 12-17-2019, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              This is a good read for anyone who knows someone who battles addiction.

https://www.gq.com/story/josh-gordon...2017-interview

That one might not work. Here's a short version.

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...nsion-timeline
                              Thx Spice. Not looking like a situation that will get better sooner than later. He needed help when he was young. I have empathy for those who live in some form of pain, whether physical or mental. Folks need help. It is ok to get it. Luckily, mental health is gaining ground as a subject we can talk about with more comfort than in past.

Comment

Josh Gordon suspended yet again....indefinitely by the NFL for violating league policies on performance enhancers and substances of abuse.
                                Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                                I don’t know how the SeaChicks thought they were the organization to make it work. That just seemed like a suspension waiting to happen from the start.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X