Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    I don’t know how the SeaChicks thought they were the organization to make it work. That just seemed like a suspension waiting to happen from the start.
    In the end, if you can't get it to work in NE or Seattle, you really are on borrowed time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      In the end, if you can't get it to work in NE or Seattle, you really are on borrowed time.
      Hey Can, left you a long message but your mailbox is full so you couldn’t receive it. Clear your box my friend. My response to you probably got deleted.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        Hey Can, left you a long message but your mailbox is full so you couldn’t receive it. Clear your box my friend. My response to you probably got deleted.
        Sorry! Please send again, when you can.

:thumb:

I think that, unless you deleted your pm, it will still be there is the sent section. I could be wrong.
        Last edited by CanDB; 12-17-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Wow this TB/Hou game has been something. Barely a minute into the second qtr with 3 ints, a pick 6, fumble, blocked kick. For being two teams I have no real interest in, this game is great entertainment.

Comment

• Winston showing the world what he can do.

Of course it would be the most Winston thing ever to do the complete opposite in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Sorry! Please send again, when you can.

:thumb:

I think that, unless you deleted your pm, it will still be there is the sent section. I could be wrong.
              A little late, but yes, if the person has it set up for that feature, it would be in the Sent file.

Also, if this ever happens again, the site uses "auto save", so it might have Recover Auto-Saved Content in the lower left corner of the text box. Click on it and it will bring it up.

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
              Wow this TB/Hou game has been something. Barely a minute into the second qtr with 3 ints, a pick 6, fumble, blocked kick. For being two teams I have no real interest in, this game is great entertainment.
              I'm listening to it (TV is behind me) and I keep turning around. Like, really?
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                Winston showing the world what he can do.

Of course it would be the most Winston thing ever to do the complete opposite in the second half.
                I have only watched the Bucs a few times this year but every time their D looks fantastic. I wonder how good this team would look without such a bad +/- turnover ratio.
                It seems like Winston spots the other team two extra possessions at a minimum and they are always playing from behind, yet they sit at .500

I hope this Arians/Winston combo never ends. These guys are great for each other. Arians wants to throw and he accepts what can happen, Winston is pure gunslinger and doesn't have that worry hanging over. It makes for great football imo. I wouldn't be surprised to see TB get a couple primetime games next season.

Comment

• OMG, I’m so sick of hearing that the Pats don’t have Gronk and Brady has no weapons. It looks like he’s doing fine.

SHUT UP ALREADY. Every team loses players. Every team has injuries. They just scored so he obviously has weapons.

I can’t take it anymore. If you live in Boston you’d understand, but all the national sports reporters keep saying it every minute as well.

STOP IT.

Comment

• Where’s the vaunted Bills defense?

Comment

• Winston is entertaining and they won't get rid of him because of all the fancy stats but can you really be a deep playoff team with him at QB turning the ball over for fun ? I don't think you can, and at this stage of his career that is just who JW is.

Its pretty obvious that the AFC is a 3 horse race, with NE behind Baltimore and KC. Houston has a terrible pass D and have a very up and down offense and QB. Every time I watch them they look a million miles from the better teams in the league.

Buffalo have a tough D and are on the upward trend, but their offense and QB just are not good enough to compete with the better teams. I don't know where there offense is ranked statistically but I imagine they are not in the top half of the league.

Comment

• Patriots scoreboard operator just got caught running the clock after an incomplete pass. lol.

Comment

• Agonising loss for the Bills. They just can't win when it matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                            Agonising loss for the Bills. They just can't win when it matters.
                            Limited QB. Limited offense.

Comment

• Funny. It kills me that poor Tom Brady has no weapons to throw to...., and then all of a sudden he does.

Stop with the narrative that poor Brady is a freaking victim. That narrative makes me ill and is just wrong.
                              Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-22-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                                Funny. It kills me that poor Tom Brady has no weapons to throw to...., and then all of a sudden he does.

Stop with the narrative that poor Brady is a freaking victim. That narrative makes me ill and is just wrong.
                                We need to get you moved back to Denver, darlin', and away from all that delusional Boston media bias!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X