Around the League 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    I don't see how the Giants could be the favorite to beat Phili? OK, they beat ... WAS last week - in OT - and MIA the week before after losing 8? in a row. Phili is on a 3 game win streak; Phili has everything to play for and showed it last week beating the Cowboys.
    Philly are the favorites with fans and the bookies, I just have a feeling for the Giants. Since Barkley came back healthy and with Jones playing better they are a different team then the one who lost 8 in a row. Philly were decimated BEFORE Ertz went down, they are on their knees.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      So it's up to teams to blow each other out in order to overcome bad officiating? Yeah like that's realistic and going to happen! Close games will continue to happen as they have since the sport began. The zebras are ruining the integrity of the game and the League because they are deciding outcomes all too often now. It's not up to teams to fix this, it's up to the League to improve the officiating and root out any interfering corruption (bribery) from Vegas sports gambling. It's not acceptable and there's no excuses for it -none!
      I am more critical of the refs then most people but I don't believe teams just lose because of the refs. We have been cost 2 games but that isn't why we are not a playoff team, we just haven't been good enough. If we were a good enough team we would overcome those calls. Just like the Saints with that call, they still had a chance to win and had the ball in OT but turned it over.

You are what your record says you are and get to where you deserve to get, regardless of a bad call or 2 that every team will get at some point.

Overall though I agree that the standard of refereeing needs to improve, I have been saying that for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        Yeah I want the Cowpies out and the Eagles have owned the Giants 10-1 in recent history so that's where my money is. But the last two were close so we'll see what happens...
        Yes....I expect Dallas to beat Washington at home, but The Giants have that "factor" that makes me a bit anxious, because they have the capability to step it up this one day, at home, and Philly has not been consistent.

But Philly any day over Dallas.

Comment

• I would love if NE loses. Miami has beaten them several times in Miami but in Foxboro a pipe dream, me thinks.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
            I would love if NE loses. Miami has beaten them several times in Miami but in Foxboro a pipe dream, me thinks.

Amen to this today...
            sigpic

Comment

• Lol Tye Sambrillo scored a TD today... catch and run too!
              sigpic

Comment

• The Pats enter this game with 12 wins and likely a 13th. They have beaten only 2 teams that are currently in the playoffs (Buffalo and either Philly or Dallas), and the combined record of their opponents (they've beaten) to date is 77 wins / 118 losses.

Tough schedule!!

Comment

• Not just one, but TWO Patrick Mahomes INTs negated by penalties. Chefs always have the officials in their pocket to lend a hand. I can't wait to (hopefully) see them choke in the playoffs in a couple weeks.

Comment

• Pick 6 for Miami!!!!!!

Comment

• Brady pick 6. Go Dolphins

Comment

Pick 6 for Miami!!!!!!
                        Truly awful pass from Brady. Who was that meant to be for? Miami do sometimes beat the Pats in the last game of the regular season. This may be another one of those times.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                          Truly awful pass from Brady. Who was that meant to be for? Miami do sometimes beat the Pats in the last game of the regular season. This may be another one of those times.
                          We can hope. Two of those losses to MIA gave us the 1st seed and/or home field....2013, 2015.

Comment

• LMAO what kind of throw was that from Brady ?!!!!!!!!!

If NE win, and they probably still will, they will be the luckiest number 2 seed ever. Playing their rubbish division and the worst division in the league, the NFC East. The 3 division leaders in the AFC have all played and beaten NE this season.

What a lucky cupcake schedule they have had. Surely they get found out in the playoffs.

Comment

• We all know it’s a first half teaser....make us feel good... then the Pats roll them...
                              sigpic

Comment

We can hope. Two of those losses to MIA gave us the 1st seed and/or home field....2013, 2015.
                                That must be why I remember them

Comment

Working...
                                X