Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AB signs with NE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AB signs with NE

    $9 million contract to the Patriots, tweeted Adam Schefter.

    https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter
    :logo: :helmet: :salute: :goz:

  • #2
    Smh. Of course.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      So sick of people continually getting away with stuff and bad behavior and being rewarded for their selfish and childish behavior.

      Whatever. I posted earlier that I knew he was going to NE. It’s been talked about for days now.

      Sick of people getting awarded for bad behavior.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
        Smh. Of course.
        I smell a cut of DT for NE.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • #5
          Brady has Edelman, Gordon, and Brown. Unreal

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe DT returns to Denver after all.
            You Mad Bro?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CaribouRanch View Post
              $9 million contract to the Patriots, tweeted Adam Schefter.

              https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter
              1 yr worth up to $15 million with a $9 million singing bonus.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                Maybe DT returns to Denver after all.
                If only.... But we do have somewhere between $1 million - $13 million in cap space........
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                  So sick of people continually getting away with stuff and bad behavior and being rewarded for their selfish and childish behavior.

                  Whatever. I posted earlier that I knew he was going to NE. It’s been talked about for days now.

                  Sick of people getting awarded for bad behavior.
                  Antonio Brown went from a $64 million contract with $30 million guaranteed, to New England with a $15 million contract and $10 million guaranteed. Financially speaking he was punished with a loss of $20 million in guaranteed money.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    Antonio Brown went from a $64 million contract with $30 million guaranteed, to New England with a $15 million contract and $10 million guaranteed. Financially speaking he was punished with a loss of $20 million in guaranteed money.
                    Don’t care about his monetary contract. AB did that to himself. It’s not just about money Fantazic.

                    My issue is that those who have high skills, those who are seen as indispensable continue to get rewarded for toxic and bad behavior. Seems like no one is ever held to account and I’m sick of it

                    Just like Jameson Winston, Adrian Peterson, Tyreek Hill, Greg Hardy and now AB.

                    He acted like a complete idiot and put his team in a bad spot only to be rewarded with a contract with NE.

                    Again, it’s not about the money. It’s about being so good that teams will keep hiring you. It’s about, will anyone who displays bad and toxic behavior get the boot. Nope
                    Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-07-2019, 04:19 PM.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      Don’t care about his monetary contract. AB did that to himself.

                      My issue is that those who have high skills, those who are seen as indispensable continue to get rewarded for toxic and bad behavior. Seems like no one is ever held to account and I’m sick of it.
                      Losing $20 million in guaranteed money is not being rewarded. If New England would have increased his guaranteed money then that would have been a reward.

                      The NFL should suspend him for the threat and comments he yelled at Mike Mayock.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        So sick of people continually getting away with stuff and bad behavior and being rewarded for their selfish and childish behavior.

                        Whatever. I posted earlier that I knew he was going to NE. It’s been talked about for days now.

                        Sick of people getting awarded for bad behavior.
                        I was going to reply to your other post in the other AB thread but got interrupted. I had wondered if this was Brown's ultimate goal, to go to NE. Maybe his actions were more calculating than it looks.

                        Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                        Losing $20 million in guaranteed money is not being rewarded. If New England would have increased his guaranteed money then that would have been a reward.

                        The NFL should suspend him for the threat and comments he yelled at Mike Mayock.
                        Losing money, but getting a better chance at a SB. Depends on what a person wants more.

                        Agree with your last sentence.
                        Administrator
                        sigpic

                        #LupusAwareness

                        #TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

                        "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                          Losing $20 million in guaranteed money is not being rewarded. If New England would have increased his guaranteed money then that would have been a reward.

                          The NFL should suspend him for the threat and comments he yelled at Mike Mayock.
                          He brought that all on himself. Again, can we please stop talking about the money he lost due to his own making and talk about why they keep getting hired.

                          You always compare the players who act out in the NFL and what would happen if these guys were in “regular” jobs. That’s something I always liked about your posts. You always tried to bring their issues to real life.

                          “If so and so did this in a regular company, he’d be gone. EXACTLY. I get he lost money. That was his own undoing. I’m talking about the broader consequences of living in the real world.

                          He should have been fired. He should face consequences and yet, no. He gets picked up by another team to keep playing.

                          Sorry, I’m sick of guys like him not experiencing real life consequences.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                            I was going to reply to your other post in the other AB thread but got interrupted. I had wondered if this was Brown's ultimate goal, to go to NE. Maybe his actions were more calculating than it looks.



                            Losing money, but getting a better chance at a SB. Depends on what a person wants more.

                            Agree with your last sentence.
                            Completely agree. He did all this to get out of OAK. Losing money for the payoff of a potential SB was his goal. There’s more to these guys than money.

                            Doesn’t mean he and those like him aren’t toxic,, selfish, narcissistic and willing to get himself fired to get into a better situation.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              I was going to reply to your other post in the other AB thread but got interrupted. I had wondered if this was Brown's ultimate goal, to go to NE. Maybe his actions were more calculating than it looks.



                              Losing money, but getting a better chance at a SB. Depends on what a person wants more.

                              Agree with your last sentence.
                              Some people value winning a championship above the money. It’s hard to say with his behavior.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X