• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq Barrett

Had 3 sacks and 4 QB hits tonight.
    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
    sigpic

It sucks that the Broncos couldn't keep him but I think he wanted to go somewhere that he could be a starter? He wasn't going to start for the Broncos barring injury.
    I am rooting for him since he was a CSU player, great game Shaq!
    sigpic

Comment

I like the little dead leg power hop thing he did on one of his sacks. I don’t think I’ve seen that one before.

Comment

Good for him. Glad he's having success. I wish him a great career in Tampa, except for one game next season...

Comment

Good for him. I hope he does great long as he is not playing against the Broncos

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
          It sucks that the Broncos couldn't keep him but I think he wanted to go somewhere that he could be a starter? He wasn't going to start for the Broncos barring injury.
          I am rooting for him since he was a CSU player, great game Shaq!
          Not just a starter but a great place for a guy like him.

He is playing OLB, it is a one year deal so he knows if he plays well he will get a huge deal later and he has said he picked the NFC South because teams throw a lot so he should get lots of opportunities to prove himself.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Shaq Barrett

Shaq has 8 sacks in 3 games and our team has none. Elway is the worst GM in the league by far in every aspect, Draftinf, free agency, QB evaluation,HC hires. Guy is a total disgrace. It won’t get better til he is gone

Comment

Could not agree more. We let this guy walk to keep an over the hill Von? At this point, what's his motivation? Trade him to Dallas where he really wants to be. Reload on picks, get a REAL GM and start drafting to what the league is becoming. I mean jesus, why do they continue to think that shoveling the same crap strategy year in and year out would work? The days of the Mannings are gone. Football is getting simpler. RPO is where is it all heading because college does not teach pro style offense anymore. WHY ARE THEY NOT SEEING THIS?

Comment

Wrong forum.....
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

We should have kept Shaq and drafted a QB instead of Chubb.

Comment

Good fo Shaq. This guy is going to earn a nice contract for him and his family. This is what it's all about.

Rising through the ranks with hard work and determination AND results...

Comment

Shaq Barrett

What a year for Shaq, topping the entire league for sacks with 19.5.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                        What a year for Shaq, topping the entire league for sacks with 19.5.
                        Good for let's see if he can maintain it.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I mentioned him in another thread......yes, he had a great year. I stated that he had a total of 14 sacks in his 4 active years here, and 19.5 in this year alone! Impressive!

Comment

Working...
                          X