X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jameis Winston undergoes LASIK

Title says it all

I do wonder if it’ll help him going forward however

His cab got intercepted on the way to the doctor, thus it never happened.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

i guess he doesn't want that 30/30 vision anymore

Comment

Ok so now he'll be able to see the DB's he's throwing to a lot more clear-er-rer!

Comment

This is almost too funny (given it could apply to all kinds of players, refs, etc.), but when you think about it, could alter his career in a positive way.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            This is almost too funny (given it could apply to all kinds of players, refs, etc.), but when you think about it, could alter his career in a positive way.
            He obviously doesn't have major viewing problems or else he would not have been able to throw for over 5000 yards last season. However, minor imperfections can have a significant impact at the highest level of a sport.

We'll have to wait and see what happens next season.
            Last edited by GMTD; 02-14-2020, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post
              He obviously doesn't have major viewing problems or else he would not have been able to throw for over 5000 yards last season. However, minor imperfections can have a significant impact at the highest level of a sport.

We'll have to wait and see what happens next season.
              I’m not sure how bad his vision was but when things are blurry down the field I can see (no pun intended) how the colors can blend together. I would assume it also effects his depth perception which is probably the bigger issue. At least now he should be able to read the scoreboard

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                I’m not sure how bad his vision was but when things are blurry down the field I can see (no pun intended) how the colors can blend together. I would assume it also effects his depth perception which is probably the bigger issue. At least now he should be able to read the scoreboard

I like unintended puns.

I wonder if he wore contacts? If so, he has no excuse. But, I can see contacts being uncomfortable playing a sport like football. It will be interesting to see if he improves.
                Administrator
                sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  This (ha ha) is what has been suggested...he might be colour blind. It explains throwing the ball to the other teams. So perhaps he will now throw even more accurate passes to the wrong team.

Comment

Working...
                  X