Washington Football Team Hires Jason Wright As Their New President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Football Team Hires Jason Wright As Their New President

Jason Wright is the first black team President in league history. And he is the youngest President in the league.

https://sports.yahoo.com/washington-...130614427.html

Wright, 38, played seven years as a running back in the NFL before earning his M.B.A. and working the past seven years at McKinsey & Company, an international consulting firm.

Congratz!!:thumb:

Congrats to Jason Wright on his role as team President! I've been wondering how Washington will fare this year. If Alex Smith returns as starter, will he play at the same level he was playing before he broke his leg? How good will their defense be with Jack Del Rio as defensive coordinator?
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      Congrats to Jason Wright on his role as team President! I've been wondering how Washington will fare this year. If Alex Smith returns as starter, will he play at the same level he was playing before he broke his leg? How good will their defense be with Jack Del Rio as defensive coordinator?
      I would love it if Alex Smith had another shot. I pull for him. He's a great guy, and not a bad QB. Haskins may start, but he may need time.

Comment

Working...
      X