X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings Acquire Yannick Ngakoue

https://www.nfl.com/news/vikings-acq...e-with-jaguars

Per the article....

The Minnesota Vikings have acquired Ngakoue from the Jaguars for a 2021 second-round pick and a conditional fifth-round pick in 2022, sources tell NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

Ngakoue has started all but one game in his four-year career and has earned a reputation as one of the league's premier pass rushers. The 25-year-old had 37.5 sacks, 14 forced fumbles, and two interceptions in 63 games during his time in Jacksonville.

Ngakoue is a welcomed addition to a Minnesota defense that will line him up opposite Danielle Hunter, giving the Vikes a stellar pair of young pass rushers. Hunter, 25, recently became the quickest to 50 sacks in NFL history this past season. Although Hunter hasn't practiced in two weeks for precautionary reasons, Pelissero added that he isn't expected to miss extended time.

Vikes are going to be tough this year!

It must suck to be Rodgers watching him team do almost nothing while the Vikings and Bears keep pulling trigger after trigger on moves to improve their teams.

Saw something interesting that Rodgers has thrown 1 TD to 1st round picks while PM has thrown 293 TDs to 1st round picks. Eli, Brees and Brady all have over 100 TDs to 1st round picks. source

Even Reeves who "held back" Elway and the Offense drafted 1st rounders Nattiel and Sewell who caught 21 TD passes.
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      It must suck to be Rodgers watching him team do almost nothing while the Vikings and Bears keep pulling trigger after trigger on moves to improve their teams.

Saw something interesting that Rodgers has thrown 1 TD to 1st round picks while PM has thrown 293 TDs to 1st round picks. Eli, Brees and Brady all have over 100 TDs to 1st round picks. source

Even Reeves who "held back" Elway and the Offense drafted 1st rounders Nattiel and Sewell who caught 21 TD passes.
      I agree. I still like the game that Rodgers has, but the front office has not been kind to him. Needs a WR, gets a backup QB! Needs a WR, gets another back, when they have Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams. Not one WR drafted.

Comment

The Jags are tanking. They waived Fournette due to “performance”. He had 1600 yards from scrimmage last year, his performance would’ve helped them win games.

When you look at the timing of it, I’m shocked the NFLPA isn’t all over this. This reeks of Coughlin holding a grudge and trying to ruin his career.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          The Jags are tanking. They waived Fournette due to “performance”. He had 1600 yards from scrimmage last year, his performance would’ve helped them win games.

When you look at the timing of it, I’m shocked the NFLPA isn’t all over this. This reeks of Coughlin holding a grudge and trying to ruin his career.
          Yeah, I was thinking of posting the Fournette situation too, given the normal magnitude of that development....but The Jags seem to be making that the new norm. Whatever happened to that near SB squad just a few years back, with all those talented defenders??? Mind you, Bortles was never going to my idea of a franchise QB, but heck, they were giving The Pats a run for the money in The AFC!

Comment

Working...
          X