Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
    Man, those Ram uniforms are a joke....lame.
    It’s like they’re going for child toy colors. Terrible.
    sigpic

Comment

• The rams stadium is very cool looking, ...

Uniforms. It so much..

Cowboys look way out of sorts
      sigpic

Comment

• LOL. Zeke with a feed me tattoo on his stomach. At least there’s one thing tackier than the Rams new colors.
        sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations to VJ and the Cardinals for playing good defense. Offense and defense did their part to get that win.

Panthers let me down.

I would say the Bengals let me down, but I don’t mind Burrow losing.

Washington did better than expected.

Jaguars might not be the pushovers they’ve been made out to be.
          You Mad Bro?

Comment

• I do feel for Fournette, he really thought he was getting a top QB, instead he’s getting a shell of a top QB.

I do hope they start to feed him the ball though, no one else they have at RB has the ability to take over games like he has

Comment

• Bad call bad call. Bad PI rule.

Comment

• I was super excited for the games yesterday, and about 30 minutes in, our tv/internet/phones went down. It turned out to be unfixable yesterday, so no games all day!! I did sneak into the gym to watch some, but that was later. Interesting, someone was hooked up yesterday and coincidentally our service went down!

Yesterday was bad but up and running again.:thumb:

My take from what I saw and have seen since:

- Hopkins is going to shine big time in Arizona!
                - Philadelphia somehow lost, after starting so good! Does not bode well for their season.
                - The word on Brady so far is not too good. But we'll given him a few weeks. Hopefully he sucks in game 3.
                - Some QBs doing their thing....Wilson, Rodgers among them,
                - Also, some star performances....Jacobs, Hopkins, Adams, Thielen, Ridley and so on.
                - Of course, injuries: Mack and Jarwin out for the season. More to come.
                - Belichick is giving Cam room to be Cam, just as Harbaugh did with Jackson.
                - Overall, given no preseason games, the football was pretty good. Give 'em a couple of weeks.

We will soon find out if Ben is truly back. If so, The Steelers are looking good.

And then there's that late night game!!!
                Last edited by CanDB; 09-14-2020, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Great catch Claypool!! If this canuck is for realz, the talented WR group will be hard to defend against!

Comment

• Is it just me or are the jerseys off white?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      Is it just me or are the jerseys off white?
                      Sorry beast....I was late on responding. I can't really say if The Steelers were off white, or if that's just the way they are. I think that's what you are referring to.

As for the game, it was kind of ok, but sure miss the sound of a full house. I better get used to it. And this is from a guy who has been watching hockey, basketball and baseball minus fans.

Comment

• Outside of our game, the one I am looking forward to is The Pats in Seattle. Seattle should be favoured, but it may turn out to be a tighter game than expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Outside of our game, the one I am looking forward to is The Pats in Seattle. Seattle should be favoured, but it may turn out to be a tighter game than expected.
                          Think the Hawks will cover the spread.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Baker didn’t look good last week. I hope it was because the Ravens have a good defense and not due to him focusing more on his brand but I did see more new commercials.

Speaking of brands, just saw Bill Belichick in a subway commercial. Very strange

Comment

• Good news is, he’s playing the bungles who are still doing bungles things

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Outside of our game, the one I am looking forward to is The Pats in Seattle. Seattle should be favoured, but it may turn out to be a tighter game than expected.
                                The Pats don't have an offense, Seattle does. If Seattle can get a lead of 10+ points and force New England to have to throw the ball, then the game gets out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X