Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a minute the Chargers are beating the Chiefs?
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      Wait a minute the Chargers are beating the Chiefs?
      Why we can't play them like that!? Or catch them flat-footed, whichever the case may be...

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        Why we can't play them like that!? Or catch them flat-footed, whichever the case may be...

Personally I think they're mentally intimidated by the Chefs. And even when they play them tough, the second something goes wrong, they panic and it comes caving in. You need to play them like you've got nothing to lose. The Chargers have nothing to lose today, starting a rookie backup QB, they're playing loose, and just making plays.

Comment

• Hill was touched down there. But there's something familiar about Harris failing to stay with Hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            Hill was touched down there. But there's something familiar about Harris failing to stay with Hill.
            Do we really need to talk about that again?

Comment

• Well there goes the lead. Chuggers gonna blow this one.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Tie game...
                sigpic

Comment

• I used to laugh at how the Chargers would always find ways to lose close games. Suddenly, it's not that funny anymore 😕

(OK, it's still funny when it happens to the Chargers )

Comment

• I think Herbert has a future. He was one of the guys we heard a lot about in college, and I like some aspects of his game so far. Seems pretty cool.

Comment

• Sad news for James White today. His parents were in a car crash today and his father passed away. His mother is in critical condition. That's awful, hopefully he gets home to be with his mom tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        I think Herbert has a future. He was one of the guys we heard a lot about in college, and I like some aspects of his game so far. Seems pretty cool.

It's his first game, and the Chefs prepared all week for Taylor, so we should pump the brakes just a little. Remember CEH was changing the equation completely for the Chefs last week, this week he has 48 yards on 11 touches. Rookie performances can swing drastically from week to week.

Comment

• But with that being said, he does look good this week.

Comment

• A 10:28 second drive is certainly one way to try and beat the Chefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              Sad news for James White today. His parents were in a car crash today and his father passed away. His mother is in critical condition. That's awful, hopefully he gets home to be with his mom tonight.
                              That's horrendous. Poor guy.

Comment

• Great drive. Stupid last 3 play calls. They needed that TD.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X