Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMTD
    replied
    Outrageous luck for KC saves them 4 points. How did the NO defender fumble that?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    Jets organisation may want to lose out for Lawrence...but Sam Darnold clearly wants to win.
    Poor dude, it's like he's fighting to keep his role, and the hill is pretty steep. But a win over The Rams would be a nice touch for him.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Jets organisation may want to lose out for Lawrence...but Sam Darnold clearly wants to win.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Just like that he makes a beauty to Sanders.
    Sanders is underused by the Saints. He has always been a big match player.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Just like that he makes a beauty to Sanders.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    What's wrong with Brees?!? 0-5 and one pick!? Impostor? Alien clone?
    I know you understand that he's rusty, but The Saints need him to recover fairly quickly because their good season could end abruptly if they don't get their mojo back. I thought The Pack should have done better last night too as 1st place has big time upside given they get the only bye. But Seattle and The Rams (so far today) are not exactly making things overly competitive for the prize either.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    What's wrong with Brees?!? 0-5 and one pick!? Impostor? Alien clone?

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    So long pats....guess Tommy was the difference.
    Eliminated for the first time in 12 years!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So long pats....guess Tommy was the difference.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Atlanta Falcons - it's happening again...!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Green Bay is one, Seattle is the other. And if they manage to get in I do like Minnesota
    With a healthy set of receivers, a top tier backfield, a pretty solid D, and with Rodgers playing like an MVP, the pieces are all intact. It would be ironic given all the offseason talk about Rodgers having yet another chip on his shoulder for the lack of O reinforcements. Maybe folks are right when they say you don't want to give Rodgers more fuel for the fire.

As an aside, I saw the interview with Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams last week, and it's very hard not to really like these dudes! Two great guys!!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied

U likin Green Bay?
    Green Bay is one, Seattle is the other. And if they manage to get in I do like Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

I don’t think it’s a SB preview at least I hope it isn’t. Brees is just too old to get through the postseason IMO. Past few seasons have been a bunch of hot starts with him fading down the stretch. People blame on the lack of WRs outside of Thomas but a lot of it falls back on Brees. Maybe the time off helps but this seems a bit rushed to get him back on the field.
    U likin Green Bay?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    This weekend I look forward to the KC/NO game, especially if Brees plays (although I am a bit worried about his injuries). Will this be a SB preview? If Brees comes back strong this week and beyond, I think there's a real chance. But as of today I have a hunch that Green Bay takes The NFC.

As for the draft, I don't see The Jets or Jags winning another game....so there's the one-two order, with the likelihood that Lawrence and Fields are their new QBs.
    I don’t think it’s a SB preview at least I hope it isn’t. Brees is just too old to get through the postseason IMO. Past few seasons have been a bunch of hot starts with him fading down the stretch. People blame on the lack of WRs outside of Thomas but a lot of it falls back on Brees. Maybe the time off helps but this seems a bit rushed to get him back on the field.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    This weekend I look forward to the KC/NO game, especially if Brees plays (although I am a bit worried about his injuries). Will this be a SB preview? If Brees comes back strong this week and beyond, I think there's a real chance. But as of today I have a hunch that Green Bay takes The NFC.

As for the draft, I don't see The Jets or Jags winning another game....so there's the one-two order, with the likelihood that Lawrence and Fields are their new QBs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X