Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knew this was going to be a good one!

Comment

• I very reluctantly pulled for the Seabags tonight --always good to see the P*ts and Cam (in any uniform) lose!

Good game!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Well, the Broncos coach isn't the only with bad clock management.

Why didn't BB use his last TO immediately?

Comment

• Meanwhile, my team is the 0-2 club, which is where they were in 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinsneu View Post
            Well, the Broncos coach isn't the only with bad clock management.

Why didn't BB use his last TO immediately?
            With our coach there was no other side of the coin

With BB if they call the TO and score on the next play than everyone is saying why did they leave Wilson so much time to get a FG? I would have probably called the Time Out but least on this one I get the two sides of the coins as viable options.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              With a game against the Lions next week the Cardinals should go to 3-0. They've actually got a good chance of being 5-0, then games against the Cowboys and Seahawks in back to back weeks will tell us a lot about that team. They're better than I thought they would be, we'll see just how good as the season gets tougher.
              Agree I will probably be picking them to go 5-0 depending on the spread. Not sure about the Cowboys yet but the Hawk game will be possibly be the first chance for either team to make a claim on the division and home playoff game(s).
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• What's with those teams from New York? Two teams and little to show in recent times.

Comment

• Russ Wilson, after his best ever performance last year in the MVP standings, looks like the guy who is making his early claim to the crown. He has a good group of WRs now, and this could be his year. Only game 2 I know, but if healthy, I expect him to be in the top few when the season ends.

Comment

• Historic game.....in Vegas. No fans though. But that city sure has some nice major league sports now!

Glad that Abram did not get hurt on that collision with the tv camera stand! Why so close camera???

Comment

• Carr does not seem to see the entire field. This is his year to prove himself.

Comment

• Not a fan of the new MNF crew.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Raiders have some weapons for sure, and if Ruggs gets it going, they should score their share of points. Jacobs and Waller are studs!!

Comment

• Another fun week of football. Outside of our game, looking forward to Dallas at Seattle (I expect a Seahawks win), Green Bay at New Orleans (do not count out Rodgers) and then the MNF clash between KC and Baltimore. That's the game of the week, and because it's in Baltimore, I give this one to The Ravens.

Comment

• James Robinson, undrafted, is surprisingly good! You can pretty much find decent running backs every year. I don't know what hos 40 time is, but it may not be that good. But that's the problem with too much emphasis on the 40. You get a tough, quick, elusive back, and he will get yards for you. If he can catch and block, sign him!
                              Last edited by CanDB; 09-24-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Another fun week of football. Outside of our game, looking forward to Dallas at Seattle (I expect a Seahawks win), Green Bay at New Orleans (do not count out Rodgers) and then the MNF clash between KC and Baltimore. That's the game of the week, and because it's in Baltimore, I give this one to The Ravens.
                                At this point I think people will be counting out the Saints. That offense doesn't look great. Father time is undefeated and it looks like he has a couple of ancient (barely older than me) NFC South QBs on the ropes.

Comment

Working...
                                X