Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    James Robinson, undrafted, is surprisingly good! You can pretty much find decent running backs every year. I don't know what hos 40 time is, but it may not be that good. But that's the problem with too much emphasis on the 40. You get a tough, quick, elusive back, and he will get yards for you. If he can catch and block, sign him!
    Here's the rundown on Robinson. Played at a small school, so no one knew about him. He didn't catch a lot of passes in college, but he's got really good hands. He's built sort of like Jordan Howard, but he's got better feet, quicker, and he's got really good burst. His top end speed isn't good, but he has LeVeon Bell like vision. I'm not kidding. Finally, he's a very good pass blocker.

    He's a quality short yardage back too.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 09-25-2020, 08:13 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Here's the rundown on Robinson. Played at a small school, so no one knew about him. He didn't catch a lot of passes in college, but he's got really good hands. He's built sort of like Jordan Howard, but he's got better feet, quicker, and he's got really good burst. His top end speed isn't good, but he has LeVeon Bell like vision. I'm not kidding. Finally, he's a very good pass blocker.

      He's a quality short yardage back too.
      Thx for that! One of my buddies asked me if he should flex Fournette or Robinson this week, and I said I know little about Robinson, but one source said go with him.....plus Denver can be tough at times on RBs. Meanwhile one of my fantasy opponents stuck it to me last night!!!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Thx for that! One of my buddies asked me if he should flex Fournette or Robinson this week, and I said I know little about Robinson, but one source said go with him.....plus Denver can be tough at times on RBs. Meanwhile one of my fantasy opponents stuck it to me last night!!!
        Hey Spice I should have known.....that was you!!!

        Wish you would have played Minshew!
        Last edited by CanDB; 09-25-2020, 06:26 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Hey Spice I should have known.....that was you!!!

          Wish you would played Minshew!
          Yeh, the DJ Chark thing scared me. Chris Conley is turrible.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            Yeh, the DJ Chark thing scared me. Chris Conley is turrible.
            I was not impressed by The Jags, which is not really a stretch on my part, but I went away wanting Robinson on my rosters.

            Comment


            • Interesting that the Watt brothers, all three of them, play in the same game tomorrow. Must be incredible for the family. Talk about pride!

              Comment


              • Is it bad I’m cheering for the raiders over pats?

                If they could possibly have found a more contemptible QB than Brady.... they did in Newton...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Raiders killing themselves in this game...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Raiders down 13-10 at half.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Is it bad I’m cheering for the raiders over pats?

                      If they could possibly have found a more contemptible QB than Brady.... they did in Newton...
                      Tough call.

                      I'd just root against both.

                      Comment


                      • Darn it, I was hoping for a Faiders-P*ts tie! Curse 'em both!!

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • So Quinn should be out here soon
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

                          Comment


                          • The Eagles go for the game winning FG and then false start to take them out of range.......insane. Tie

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                              So Quinn should be out here soon
                              Their choking is becoming a weekly occurrence

                              Comment


                              • Dan Quinn should absolutely be fired.
                                You Mad Bro?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X