Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time I've seen the Ravens play this year. Wolfe looks better in orange.

Ravens usually makes good halftime adjustments. I hope KC is ready for that.
    Administrator
    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• KC does look like the better team early. I think Baltimore should get Ozzie into the dressing room at the half for some strategy.

Comment

• Yikes....bad coverage on Hardman!

Comment

• Ravens getting owned... never been a fan of Lamar... doesn’t seem too clutch...
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Ravens getting owned... never been a fan of Lamar... doesn’t seem too clutch...
            I like him. He's made improvements. I love his enthusiasm and wanting to prove himself.

I totally enjoyed this game.
            Administrator
            sigpic

#LupusAwareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
              I like him. He's made improvements. I love his enthusiasm and wanting to prove himself.

I totally enjoyed this game.
              Reading between lines. Peanut not a Baltimore fan, hahaha
              sigpic

Comment

• KC is clearly the team to beat this year. At the moment they are on a ledge of their own. With that O and all its weapons/creativity, and a reasonably good D, they will be hard to beat. I expect them to lose games during the season, probably go 13 and 3 at worst. They play The Patriots next, and that could be a loss. BUT at this snapshot in time, they have an edge up on everyone.

And Seattle is looking serious, primarily due to the exceptional talent of Russ Wilson. Not sure their D is strong enough.
                Last edited by CanDB; 09-29-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Not a perfect fit for this thread, but it could impact a game or two this weekend, Tennessee has 8 people with positive tests, 3 player and 5 personnel. Both Tennessee and Minnesota have suspended team activities as a result.

Hope all goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Reading between lines. Peanut not a Baltimore fan, hahaha

Yeah, I can't hide it.
                    Administrator
                    sigpic

#LupusAwareness

Comment

• Lets hope Tennessee and Minnesota escape the covid situation relatively unscathed.

Comment

• The Titans placed long snapper Beau Brinkley and nose tackle DaQuan Jones on the reserve/COVID-19 list Tuesday, along with practice squad tight end Tommy Hudson, according to the league's transaction wire.

Wednesday's results are a positive step, but the teams still aren't out of the woods.
                        https://www.nfl.com/news/fourth-tita...kings-positive

Does not even seem serious enough to me to merit post posing game to Monday/Tue. I suppose it could get worse. Hopefully Tenn and Min using the same tracing protocols I saw other teams were using in week 1. Will be interesting to see who else caught it that these players / non-players were close to. Also how will it affect Minn.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Here we go with the Covid
                          Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

• Looking forward to The KC / Pats game, though I see KC with a bigger edge than last year. I think The Pats will still be tough on D, but Newton better have a good passing game, because it's not enough to run.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Looking forward to The KC / Pats game, though I see KC with a bigger edge than last year. I think The Pats will still be tough on D, but Newton better have a good passing game, because it's not enough to run.
                              I agree. KC is currently in a league of their own in the NFL. Seattle is not far behind them as Wilson is probably the current MVP of of the NFL.

The KC defense really has surprised me and imo that is what sets them apart. We are going to have a real rough time against that team.
                              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                                I agree. KC is currently in a league of their own in the NFL. Seattle is not far behind them as Wilson is probably the current MVP of of the NFL.

The KC defense really has surprised me and imo that is what sets them apart. We are going to have a real rough time against that team.
                                Yes, Seattle is the next team in my opinion. Wilson is playing lights out. Baltimore is still a really good team. After that a group vying for top tier status including Green Bay, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, The Pats, Buffalo and Tennessee. Still early.

Comment

Working...
                                X