Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Looking forward to The KC / Pats game, though I see KC with a bigger edge than last year. I think The Pats will still be tough on D, but Newton better have a good passing game, because it's not enough to run.
    He's just tested positive and has been placed on the COVID-19/reserve list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
      He's just tested positive and has been placed on the COVID-19/reserve list.

It sounds like the NFL is making the Patriots stay in New England for now while they wait for other players test results. There may be a chance that this game may be postponed if there are more positive results.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
        It sounds like the NFL is making the Patriots stay in New England for now while they wait for other players test results. There may be a chance that this game may be postponed if there are more positive results.
        Postponed until Monday or Tuesday if nobody else tests positive

Comment

• Lets just hope these are going to be individuals versus groups going forward. The Titans situation is worrisome, but it is very important that we only see individuals in future, because eventually this could become a logistical mess.

Comment

Lets just hope these are going to be individuals versus groups going forward. The Titans situation is worrisome, but it is very important that we only see individuals in future, because eventually this could become a logistical mess.
            We may not hear about the tracing results until much later. I thought I read/herd that the Tenn bus driver tested positive. Does not mean the driver introduced Covid to the team but it is a lead worth checking out. If this is googled it is interesting that some of the news links headline is there but the article has been removed.
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Not a good day for my fantasy boys...Ekeler and Chubb down. Not a good year for injuries overall.

Comment

• Chargers giving it to Tampa, but fumble near their goal line to give them life.

Detroit sucks

Dallas looking bad although Cleveland might be playing good today

Seattle having a bit of a struggle with Miami, though ahead

Comment

• vance joseph getting ragged on by some espn writer

David Newton
                  ESPN Staff Writer

It's not just that the Panthers are scoring touchdowns. They're scoring with receivers wide open in or at the goal line. The latest, a 2-yarder to tight end Ian Thomas, no member of the Arizona defense was within five yards.

Comment

Chargers giving it to Tampa, but fumble near their goal line to give them life.

Detroit sucks

Dallas looking bad although Cleveland might be playing good today

Seattle having a bit of a struggle with Miami, though ahead
                    Stefanski is a fantastic running game coordinator, who doesn't just run the ball for the sake of doing it like Moore does. McCarthy was never interested in running the football. Jones built the team backwards, and the Cowboys are basically the old .500 Packers teams under McCarthy except they don't have a Hall of Fame quarterback. They have Dak Prescott, who will throw for a million yards and touchdowns this year, inflating his price tag to the point that Dallas will ruin their team for the next 5+ years if they pay him this offseason. I saw this coming when they fired Linehan. Everything they've done since has only accelerated their demise. The only thing they've really done right was firing Garrett, but they replaced him with the wrong guy.

Comment

• This Herbert dude is impressing me. I know, early, early, early....but seems solid today!

Comment

• Wait a sec....Dallas within a score!!! Are they the comeback kids this year?

Now Beckham Jr makes a ridiculous TD!! Bad D!!
                        Last edited by CanDB; 10-04-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbfansincefeb87 View Post
                          vance joseph getting ragged on by some espn writer

David Newton
                          ESPN Staff Writer

It's not just that the Panthers are scoring touchdowns. They're scoring with receivers wide open in or at the goal line. The latest, a 2-yarder to tight end Ian Thomas, no member of the Arizona defense was within five yards.

And the sad part is, they have one of the softest schedules for defense this year.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Wait a sec....Dallas within a score!!! Are they the comeback kids this year?

Now Beckham Jr makes a ridiculous TD!! Bad D!!
                          Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                            And the sad part is, they have one of the softest schedules for defense this year.

Nope.
                            Haha....1 and 3 automatically disqualifies any hope of that title!!

Comment

• I took Prescott in both my leagues this year, and I'm absolutely loving that I did. 3 straight weeks passing for 450 or more yards. Dallas might want to lock him up (although they can't until the league year officially ends) because at some point someone is going to give him a massive pay day. Even if it's after 3 straight franchise tags.

Comment

• The best QB's in the league right now:

1. Mahomes
                                2. Wilson

3. Prescott
                                4. Jackson
                                5. Allen

Everyone else

Comment

Working...
                                X