Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The best QB's in the league right now:

1. Mahomes
    2. Wilson

3. Prescott
    4. Jackson
    5. Allen

Everyone else
    I agree, but I would consider Rodgers in the top 5 if he keeps producing, and without a lot of help this offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      I agree, but I would consider Rodgers in the top 5 if he keeps producing, and without a lot of help this offseason.
      The top of the QB list is very competitive this year. Rodgers could definitely be there, and would probably replace Jackson on my list, based on how Jackson fared on Monday. Allen threw a real nice TD a few minutes ago, perfectly placed ball to Beasley, in traffic. Allen is really proving doubters wrong early this year.

Comment

The top of the QB list is very competitive this year. Rodgers could definitely be there, and would probably replace Jackson on my list, based on how Jackson fared on Monday. Allen threw a real nice TD a few minutes ago, perfectly placed ball to Beasley, in traffic. Allen is really proving doubters wrong early this year.
        I think Allen is a long term star in this league. We've discussed some of this before, Jackson is an amazing talent, but he has to be a pass first QB for me to respect his long term value. Last year he impressed me with his ability to pass, given I did not think he was that kind of QB.

Mahomes and Wilson think pass, but run when it is the right thing to do. Rodgers was that type of QB most of his career. These guys kill you with their amazing arms, but also because they can make a first down with their feet, when all looks lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          I think Allen is a long term star in this league. We've discussed some of this before, Jackson is an amazing talent, but he has to be a pass first QB for me to respect his long term value. Last year he impressed me with his ability to pass, given I did not think he was that kind of QB.

Mahomes and Wilson think pass, but run when it is the right thing to do. Rodgers was that type of QB most of his career. These guys kill you with their amazing arms, but also because they can make a first down with their feet, when all looks lost.
          I would add Prescott to that group as well. He can run, but is a pass first QB.

Allen just left the game with what appears to be a left shoulder injury.

Comment

Another injury day. I mentioned it, but I lost Chubb and Ekeler on my 2 teams. Can't really complain given all the injuries to date.

Comment

FTR....I reached a little - one round before I preferred, but have Wilson and Prescott on my 2 teams. Loads of fantasy points.

Comment

• I miss Isaiah McKenzie. If only a team really knew how to make the most of his talent. At least the Bills have found a way of getting him involved.
                When he was in Denver, he was just a Special Teams guy that fumbled punts.

Comment

• The Bills are a good team.

Comment

• Great game in Vegas today! NOT looking forward to playing the Bills though, holy mackerel!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• We made too many mistakes at the worst times. But Buffalo deserved that win. They're looking real good.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                        We made too many mistakes at the worst times. But Buffalo deserved that win. They're looking real good.
                        Cool looking stadium.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Surprised the Browns beat the Cowboys at their home stadium. Guess Baker was happy to be back home in Texas.

Vikings beat the Texans in their home stadium in another battle of winless teams.

Texans, Giants, Jets still winless. Eagles are playing now and Falcons tomorrow night.

Bengals no longer winless!
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Cool looking stadium.
                            It does look good. I was fooled by the early artist rendition. I though the glass roof would've been see-through.

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Surprised the Browns beat the Cowboys at their home stadium. Guess Baker was happy to be back home in Texas.

Vikings beat the Texans in their home stadium in another battle of winless teams.

Texans, Giants, Jets still winless. Eagles are playing now and Falcons tomorrow night.

Bengals no longer winless!
                            I'm not that surprised about Cleveland today, mostly because both teams are hard to predict week to week.

Comment

• Aiyuk can "fly"!!!

Comment

• Insane drive by the Eagles -dayam!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X