Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is surprisingly good...
    sigpic

Comment

• Scoring before the two minute warning is big, because with that and 2 timeouts you can now kick deep. Check that he was short.

Comment

• There they scored, now they need a touchback on the kickoff to get essentially 3 timeouts, and the ability to kick deep.

Comment

• Why did he throw that? He could have run it in.

Comment

• All right. Fun part of the game..
            sigpic

Comment

• The one win Eagles are in first place...very 2020

Comment

• With the Titans game moving to Tuesday, pretty soon The NFL will be playing every day of the week!! Good though, cuz it spreads out the sporting viewing schedule.

Comment

• Old man Brady didn't know what down it was!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Brady is losing his marbles
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• I have to say, I highly doubt Tom Brady ever lost track of what down it was, especially on a 4th and game situation. Still has the fire within (ie. yelling at teammates) but not nearly as sharp, physically and possibly upstairs. I don't think that happens with his previous coaching crew, because they talked a lot, and the new group probably trusts him more to make decisions, with respectfulness. If so, I can see more communication in future.

However if he ups his game during the season, and The Bucs get Godwin back soon, and have a healthier group around them (Evans, Fournette), they are in the race.
                      Last edited by CanDB; 10-09-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• I was just with a friend and we watched the Giants games all in condensed, and holy hell Daniel Jones is worse than I thought he was going to be. I tell you what, that pick is looking horrible, his horrible pocket presence at Duke has been amplified by 100 in the NFL, lucky stars my god.

Comment

• Saw the replay of the Brady confused play.

It’s not a big deal.

he tried to complete the pass for a first down.

I could understand the criticism if he threw the ball away thinking he still had one more down.

as it is, the criticism makes no sense.
                          You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                            Saw the replay of the Brady confused play.

It’s not a big deal.

he tried to complete the pass for a first down.

I could understand the criticism if he threw the ball away thinking he still had one more down.

as it is, the criticism makes no sense.
                            You don't think that an NFL QB losing track of what down it is, on a 4th and game, is not worth some criticism? Not to mention it was the so called GOAT. I sure would like to work for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

You don't think that an NFL QB losing track of what down it is, on a 4th and game, is not worth some criticism? Not to mention it was the so called GOAT. I sure would like to work for you.
                              Regardless of what he thought, he tried to make a play. He didn’t give up on the play.

Is it worth a good chuckle that he forgot it was already 4th down? Sure, maybe.

Is it worth serious criticism? No, it’s not.
                              You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Regardless of what he thought, he tried to make a play. He didn’t give up on the play.

Is it worth a good chuckle that he forgot it was already 4th down? Sure, maybe.

Is it worth serious criticism? No, it’s not.
                                Try that logic if they miss the playoffs by one game, and the play you called on what you thought was 3rd down, was not the play you would have called on 4th down and game.

Comment

Working...
                                X