Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Try that logic if they miss the playoffs by one game, and the play you called on what you thought was 3rd down, was not the play you would have called on 4th down and game.
    Who called the play, Brady or Arians?
    You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

Who called the play, Brady or Arians?
      I actually don't know. I think it is a relevant point, but your QB has to know the situation, even if he did not call the play. Lets agree to disagree.

Comment

• I guess this thread is the only game thread rolling this weekend now,..watching raiders KC. Raiders hanging around but it sure looks like soon they will be blown out..

and funny. Positive Covid test in KC no delay of game... one in Pats land. Delay..
        sigpic

Comment

• Good to see Alex Smith back on the field. Pulling for him!!

Let me reword...back on the field, but with Aaron Donald on his back....

Comment

• Wow. The raiders are making it a game going ahead before the half... harassing the hell out of mahomes
            sigpic

Comment

• lol putting pressure on Mahomes is like putting Superman in a phone booth.

Comment

• Wow...canuck Chase Claypool is looking like a future Ben go to guy...if not now.

Comment

• So gang.....given we have had a long time grudge against The Raiders, and many of us might have a pretty solid "dislike" for KC.....who do you like today? Or is it pretty much about the effect it has on our chances? If we go straight on playoffs, we might be better off with pulling for KC given their likelihood for top spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                    lol putting pressure on Mahomes is like putting Clark Kent in a phone booth.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    So gang.....given we have had a long time grudge against The Raiders, and many of us might have a pretty solid "dislike" for KC.....who do you like today? Or is it pretty much about the effect it has on our chances? If we go straight on playoffs, we might be better off with pulling for KC given their likelihood for top spot.
                    Ideally, a tie, but barring that, the Raiders. The Chefs really need to be stopped. Year 3 of Gruden's second run and he may actually have the offense he wants.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Ideally, a tie, but barring that, the Raiders. The Chefs really need to be stopped. Year 3 of Gruden's second run and he may actually have the offense he wants.
                      If Carr does his job, they can score some points!

Comment

If Carr does his job, they can score some points!
                        It's astonishing what they've done today so far on that Chef's D,and in Arrowhead! A humiliating blowout on the Chefs in their house would be precious!

Why can't we do that!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

It's astonishing what they've done today so far on that Chef's D,and in Arrowhead! A humiliating blowout on the Chefs in their house would be precious!

Why can't we do that!?!?
                          Yeah....and they barely beat The Chargers. They are beatable.

Comment

Yeah....and they barely beat The Chargers. They are beatable.
                            Since the 2016 season, the Broncos are winless vs KC, the Chargers have beaten them just once, and Raiders have beaten them twice now. We need some continuity, stability and health with our offense and the ability to cover Kelce to get off the schneid.

Comment

• I'm as high as I've been in a while. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                                I'm as high as I've been in a while. Unbelievable.
                                wow. Great game for your team DS! Didn’t see them hanging in there and grinding KC out of the game..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X