Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far Jason Garrett is enjoying his day.

Comment

• And wow, SF is getting kicked so far!!

Comment

• I’m not picking San Fran ever again in pickem. Lol..
        sigpic

Comment

• Michael Thomas out again for the Saints game, for punching a teammate in practice.

https://www.nfl.com/news/saints-wr-m...linary-reasons

Comment

• I love Fitz....just made a great TD pass while getting smacked!

Comment

• Gees that was ugly... for totally twisted sideways. ... hope there is no long term issues..
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                lol maybe. I'm not telling.

Sadly Dak is done for a long time. He was holding his leg but you can look at the foot and see it was broken. Shame.
                Yeah, my daughter saw that, and lost her marbles. Father of the year couldn't change the cannel fast enough.

The Colts seriously need to face the facts, and bench Rivers already. This has gone on way too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Gees that was ugly... for totally twisted sideways. ... hope there is no long term issues..
                  I heard about it and wanted to see how it happened. I wish I hadn't. Poor guy. He was playing so well, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    Gees that was ugly... for totally twisted sideways. ... hope there is no long term issues..
                    Every QB coach will be showing this footage to their QBs this week. This is why you go down and give yourself up.

Such a gross injury. I hope he recovers quickly.

Comment

• Great game in Dallas! And I hate the Cowpies!

Shame about Dak though...wishing him a good recovery.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                        Great game in Dallas! And I hate the Cowpies!

Shame about Dak though...wishing him a good recovery.
                        Again, this has been a very bad year already for injuries, and of course, postponements. The postponements must be really messing with the coaches/players, as they try to get into a familiar rhythm. Many of these folks have a process which helps them to prepare each week, and this must be unsettling.

Best wishes to Dak!

Comment

• It's so early but Seattle's D has to improve for Wilson and co. to go the distance this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                            lol maybe. I'm not telling.

Sadly Dak is done for a long time. He was holding his leg but you can look at the foot and see it was broken. Shame.
                            Official diagnoses is a compound fracture dislocation. Hopefully he still gets a big contract next year. He bet on himself, hopefully it doesn't end badly because of that. Although the $31 million is a nice consolation prize.

Comment

• Just like that, Cook goes down and Seattle looks alive. And Russ is not too often denied when games get late.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Just like that, Cook goes down and Seattle looks alive. And Russ is not too often denied when games get late.
                                The Vikes, lacking UV shades, can only endure those blazing, neon green jerseys for so long without sustaining vision damage. My eyes are hurting too.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X