Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They might have to soon change the name of the show to...

?NF

Comment

• So Sam Darnold missed last week and may miss this week. I know the jets are a dumpster fire but he’s missing time due to the shoulder he hurt against us. How was he cleared to come back in and play against us? If this was a concussion the league would be furious.

at some point the NFL needs to get away from these painkilling shots. If he had injured his shoulder worse when he came back he could’ve potentially ended his career.

Comment

• Bell to KC.....loading up their weapons. Not sure if Bell will contribute the way he once could, but unless he messes with the harmony, it's another talented player on O.

Comment

• Lets see, Washington vs NYG and Atlanta vs Minnesota. A grand total of 2 wins out of their combined 20 games. Other than ties, they're lucky to come away with 2 more combined wins tomorrow. Though I didn't see 1 win and 9 losses for the Atlanta/Vikes tandem.

Comment

• NFL Network's Kay Adams is one of the cutest/prettiest!

Comment

• Back to football.......

Outside of our game, looking forward to the Rodgers/Brady match, and tomorrow's Buffalo/KC game. Leaning towards Green Bay and KC. Neither Buffalo or KC will want to add another loss to the column, and I expect this to be a war!

Comment

• Washington goes for the win and loses over 2 point attempt. Bold way of trying to get the #1 seed!!!

Comment

• Looking forward to GB and Bucks... don't like either QB. but it is 2 greats going at each other.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Brady looking terrible... I like it...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Brady looking terrible... I like it...
                      Yup, love it too.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• So Houston goes for a 2 pointer late in the game, with a 7 point lead. The convert would make it 8. Why not trust your D? They end up losing. Whatever.

Comment

• Rodgers is letting TB back into the game and then some, though the D made a big time play.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Rodgers is letting TB back into the game and then some.
                            2 INTs in successive possessions. I may have seen that somewhere else today..

Comment

• well Arron rogers just did a hold my beer to Drew Locks back to back picks.
                              sigpic

Comment

• For anyone interested, Joe Flacco is 9/19 for 59 yards and 1 INT for the Jets against Miami.

Comment

Working...
                                X