Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dam this game has changed....
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      dam this game has changed....
      Yea, but it's the kind of game that could easily flip back the other way.

Comment

• true... except he is getting pummelled right now... needs this 1/2 time break..
        sigpic

Comment

• I have no idea what this game is about. Rodgers and The Pack were kicking butt, then 2 errant passes and it's completely different. GB has to score the next TD or it's over.

Comment

• Denver has lost to two of the 4 undefeated teams and the other team that beat us is thrashing the 3rd undefeated team.
            maybe the Broncos aren’t as bad as some of their haters think......you know who you are !!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Thank God we didn't sign Kirk Cousins to a big free agency deal a few years ago when it was reported that we were interested. That guy has turned into a dumpster fire this season.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                Thank God we didn't sign Kirk Cousins to a big free agency deal a few years ago when it was reported that we were interested. That guy has turned into a dumpster fire this season.
                Yes sir!!!!!! Lol!!! I remember a bronco fan saying how great the Great the Vikings were and how he would have gin to Minnesota to lol!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  For anyone interested, Joe Flacco is 9/19 for 59 yards and 1 INT for the Jets against Miami.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    I have no idea what this game is about. Rodgers and The Pack were kicking butt, then 2 errant passes and it's completely different. GB has to score the next TD or it's over.
                    That's why turnovers are so important. Especially INTs, and the second in this game was a pick 6. Even if you're as great as Aaron Rodgers it can get to you and take a while to reset. Only now are the Packers starting to get going again.

Comment

• Gronk is coming back....maybe I can trust to play him in fantasy.

Comment

• Not saying too much....this game is officially over.

Gotta give TB credit...no Godwin for awhile and a semi injured Evans. Plus Fournette is close to returning.

Comment

• this game is terrible.... dam I was hoping for a good one between Brady and Rodgers
                          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              Not saying too much....this game is officially over.

Gotta give TB credit...no Godwin for awhile and a semi injured Evans. Plus Fournette is close to returning.
                              Good grief the Pack is getting annihilated!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                                this game is terrible.... dam I was hoping for a good one between Brady and Rodgers
                                And Brady's numbers are pretty pedestrian thus far. Those two INTs for the Pack are killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X