Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rastic View Post

    And thanks to that tool, the Chiefs have LeVeon Bell now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      If Flacco was any faster that could a 38 yard sack for sure.

      Comment


      • Who is this team impersonating the Packers?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
          Thank God we didn't sign Kirk Cousins to a big free agency deal a few years ago when it was reported that we were interested. That guy has turned into a dumpster fire this season.
          Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Yes sir!!!!!! Lol!!! I remember a bronco fan saying how great the Great the Vikings were and how he would have gin to Minnesota to lol!!!!
          Minnesota Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: Won't finish season if interceptions continue

          Comment


          • Have the Jets been in quarantine and not been practicing all season? They're gonna make Trevor Lawrence go back for his Senior year.

            Comment


            • What’s up with defensive minded head coaches taking unnecessary risks? Crennell and Rivera hurting their teams with over aggressiveness.

              I think Riverboat Ron may have fallen too in love with his nickname.
              You Mad Bro?

              Comment


              • The NFC East is a combined 5 wins 17 losses and 1 tie. This may not be a stretch, but they will only have one playoff team in this year of playoff expansion (as division leader and nothing else), which may actually be below 500, and it may be the first time in history that all 4 teams are fighting for a playoff spot and 1st overall draft pick right down to the last weeks!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  What’s up with defensive minded head coaches taking unnecessary risks? Crennell and Rivera hurting their teams with over aggressiveness.

                  I think Riverboat Ron may have fallen too in love with his nickname.
                  I'd rather have a defensive coach gamble at the end of games in a win or lose scenario than a Jay Gruden, Adam Gase, or Zach Taylor where we abandoned the run half way through the first quarter, and the game's already over anyway. I would put Matt Nagy in there, but he's so good at coordinating the passing game, that they still somehow win games without running the football. It's actually pretty remarkable how he runs the ball through the passing game. McDaniels has a knack for that, too, but McDaniels is also a guy who will run it relentlessly when it's working. He also changes based on personnel. Some of these guys, I don't think they care about personnel. It's like an ego thing.

                  I remember Vrabel gambled like that a couple years ago, and got shredded for it. Nobody cares about stuff like that when you get results. I do wish Ron and the FT would get over it, and just put Haskins back in. They're not winning any games anyway. Haskins wasn't playing well at all, but I don't think Ron ever wanted anything to do with him anyway. All the stuff about Haskins bragging about stats just feels like an excuse to bench him, and move on. It's only a matter of time before Alex Smith takes over, but that offense sucks. You're not winning anything with Alex Smith, but some kind of PR feel good story. As if, with that organization. Best thing to do is trade Haskins for whatever they can get, if that's their plan.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                    Thank God we didn't sign Kirk Cousins to a big free agency deal a few years ago when it was reported that we were interested. That guy has turned into a dumpster fire this season.
                    He was never very good. Cousins was a name, who stat padded, and never showed he was enough to warrant that contract. I never understood the love for him around here with people defending him like he was our own. But yes, very glad we didn't jump on the hook for him. Although Elway did stitch us up with Keenum and Flacco for 2 years, so really with the money we paid them it wasn't much better.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

                      He was never very good. Cousins was a name, who stat padded, and never showed he was enough to warrant that contract. I never understood the love for him around here with people defending him like he was our own. But yes, very glad we didn't jump on the hook for him. Although Elway did stitch us up with Keenum and Flacco for 2 years, so really with the money we paid them it wasn't much better.
                      He's just not consistent enough. I was on board with Cousins, because I thought that would improve under the right coaching staff. I was wrong. I'll own that all day. I'm not one of these guys who come in here pretending I never said to get the guy who didn't pan out, and then thump my chest about the guys I wanted who did. I wasn't alone on Cousins. Not just from a fan perspective, but if we're talking about NFL GM's.

                      Comment


                      • Two of the best teams hard to head, in the NY rain. Because of the implications, I still see it as a war.

                        Comment


                        • The Bills RZ D allowing Kelce to just walk through to the corner of the endzone...

                          Comment


                          • The officiating in this game is terrible, KC's been called for 4 penalties already, and should have been called for 6.
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • I really hate early MNF games.

                              Comment


                              • Great coaching by BUF to call a play and retain time to give your kicker a shot.

                                Watching a well coached football team after watching the Broncos is like Night and Day.


                                Oh, and, hey look Shurmer! Crossing routes! Please take note!
                                sigpic

                                Hooray, beer!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X