Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncolee
    replied
    Refs trying to screw Rams. They never should have overturned themselves on that call.

They better reverse the call on replay.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    I wish the Rams would stop letting the SeaChicks hang around.

Stop the big plays please!!

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Fangio being coach just hurts my soul.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    NYJ fire Gase. I'm worried they may come after Fangio
    They can have Fangio, if they’re dumb enough to want him.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Please add Fangio to the list of fired coaches.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Why would you be worried about if they want fangio? He sucks as a head coach, please take him away
    I may not have been altogether serious

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    Why would you be worried about if they want fangio? He sucks as a head coach, please take him away

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Lynn and Marrone gone as well. This is typically a dark week for coaches,

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I lost a lot of respect for Doug P last night. Hey, I was pulling for Washington, but I am sure Washington would have enjoyed their victory much more if they had Hurts on the field. It's ok to play anyone you want, but lets be real, Hurts needs the reps, not some potential backup thrown into a strange situation. Poor dude probably was not supported as though he should, in a less bizarre circumstance. His mates wanted to finish the season on a nice note, but instead he, like many backups tend to do, had some glitches....and clearly he was facing a really strong pass rush, who were on the verge of postseason.

The only good explanation would be that Hurts was, well "hurt". And I do not believe that was the case.

I can only imagine the ire of Giants fans as they sat through their big win in Dallas, only to have this one sort of slip from their fingers, or at least, not be given a real chance at victory.

Sad night for The NFL. But almost par for the course in the NFC East this year. Bad enough the way this thing went last night, but can you imagine if a 6 and 10 team won the division??!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-04-2021, 07:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mel B.
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Yeah it's blatantly obvious that pederson is throwing this game, he should be fined or something

As punishment and to send a message throughout the league, they should lose the pick they so blatanly tanked for and be fined the maximum $$$ allowable.

But we know that won't happen!!!
    Last edited by Mel B.; 01-04-2021, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    I hope the difference between the sixth pick and the ninth pick was worth their dignity. And I know it’s the coaches and not the players. I wonder if he’s lost the locker room or if there was a previous discussion about doing this.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    The league constantly talks about integrity of the game. Tanking is an embarrassment to sports and spits on the game. They definitely should let teams know they don't want it in the sport and will punish teams for doing it.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Wow......the Eagles tanking on national television. NFL should be a little embarrassed, and Giants fans should be furious.
    I really don't understand the motivation behind putting in a backup QB, when Hurts is the future, and the team is doing all it can to make a difference in the game and playoff situation. Pathetic decision in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Wow......the Eagles tanking on national television. NFL should be a little embarrassed, and Giants fans should be furious.
    Yeah it's blatantly obvious that pederson is throwing this game, he should be fined or something

Leave a comment:

Working...
X