Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG no good. Time for Gostgowski to retire.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-25-2020, 02:12 PM.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
      Atlanta accidentally score a TD when they could have run out the clock...
      And the Lions win on the last play of the game!

Comment

• As an aside....The Pats are cooked! Unless they change QBs soon, it's over.

Comment

• Herbert looks like a keeper!

Comment

• Big Metcalf saves a TD by rushing downfield to catch Baker after his excellent pic on Wilson. Turns out to be a 7 point save!

Comment

• Cards froze their own kicker! SMH

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Kickers......ugh. Although I don't know why Arizona didn't keep being aggressive and get closer or even go for the TD. Left way too much time for Wilson. Head scratcher.

Comment

• Kickers.

Comment

• Congratz to the Cards beating the Seabags --heck of a game!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• What a game. Kyler Murray was pretty darn good.

Comment

• Congratulations to the Cardinals. They gave up 34 points but it was the defense that sealed the victory.
                        You Mad Bro?

Comment

• That was one entertaining game last night!! The Cards only were ahead once and it came with the last play of the game.

Murray runs like he's a ball in pin ball machine. Amazing agility! But good arm too. He's for real. Plays like Wilson, not quite as good (yet), but quicker.

And Russ almost always wins these type of games. It's not the norm to see him come up short this way, but outside of a few errant passes, and to be sure, the Simmons' pic was a killer, but he still had a crazy good game otherwise.

Arizona will be a force this year or next. I actually forgot about Simmons, the guy everyone wanted in the draft. Overall The Cards have a lot of talent!!

Comment

• There are currently 7 teams with one or no wins. They are NYJ (winless), NYG, Jags, Houston, Minnie, Atlanta, and Cinci. Of these teams, 3 of them have young, highly drafted QBs as starters. Houston has a good QB, so they will not be looking at Lawrence. The Jags, Minnie and Atlanta could be in play, but Minnie still has a big time contract with Cousins. Ryan's deal is also large. So of the bottom 7, other than The Jags, some real decisions would have to be made to draft Lawrence (or whatever QB is #1 come draft day).

I would not even count out the patsies at 2 and 4, because they need a QB. It's either Stidham or someone not playing for them now.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              There are currently 7 teams with one or no wins. They are NYJ (winless), NYG, Jags, Houston, Minnie, Atlanta, and Cinci. Of these teams, 3 of them have young, highly drafted QBs as starters. Houston has a good QB, so they will not be looking at Lawrence. The Jags, Minnie and Atlanta could be in play, but Minnie still has a big time contract with Cousins. Ryan's deal is also large. So of the bottom 7, other than The Jags, some real decisions would have to be made to draft Lawrence (or whatever QB is #1 come draft day).

I would not even count out the patsies at 2 and 4, because they need a QB. It's either Stidham or someone not playing for them now.
                              Here's the only thing I would say Houston doesn't count. They traded there first rounder to Miami for Tunsil last year. So Miami has there first rounder. Which I mean they have Tua so unless he completely busts this season they won't be a player for a qb in the first.
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Here's the only thing I would say Houston doesn't count. They traded there first rounder to Miami for Tunsil last year. So Miami has there first rounder. Which I mean they have Tua so unless he completely busts this season they won't be a player for a qb in the first.
                                Thanks pal....I blew it. But yeah, Miami isn't looking at a QB. But wow, looks like another great pick for Miami none the less.

Comment

Working...
                                X