Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    There are currently 7 teams with one or no wins. They are NYJ (winless), NYG, Jags, Houston, Minnie, Atlanta, and Cinci. Of these teams, 3 of them have young, highly drafted QBs as starters. Houston has a good QB, so they will not be looking at Lawrence. The Jags, Minnie and Atlanta could be in play, but Minnie still has a big time contract with Cousins. Ryan's deal is also large. So of the bottom 7, other than The Jags, some real decisions would have to be made to draft Lawrence (or whatever QB is #1 come draft day).

I would not even count out the patsies at 2 and 4, because they need a QB. It's either Stidham or someone not playing for them now.
    It’s definitely not Stidham. He played a couple of times this year as a bench player and he’s done nothing but throw INTs. The people and sports writers have finally come to the realization that he’s not the answer either.

Even after the debacle of yesterday’s game w/SF; even after Cam was benched after the 2nd half, BB said they’re still going with Cam.

The Pats will be drafting a QB this year unless Cam becomes the MVP Cam before Von ate his soul.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

It’s definitely not Stidham. He played a couple of times this year as a bench player and he’s done nothing but throw INTs. The people and sports writers have finally come to the realization that he’s not the answer either.

Even after the debacle of yesterday’s game w/SF; even after Cam was benched after the 2nd half, BB said they’re still going with Cam.

The Pats will be drafting a QB this year unless Cam becomes the MVP Cam before Von ate his soul.
      I guess this is a different type of soul food....but you made me hungry just the same.

Last edited by CanDB; 10-26-2020, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Thanks pal....I blew it. But yeah, Miami isn't looking at a QB. But wow, looks like another great pick for Miami none the less.
        There's a legit chance that Miami has 2 top ten picks next year
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

There's a legit chance that Miami has 2 top ten picks next year
          That would be lights out quality....given that they have their future QB (I'm pretty sure), and therefore they can go for the best of the best and possibly not even sweat positional need early on, when the draft value is the very highest. If Miami drafts as they should, including recent drafts, and makes some smart FA moves, they will be a good team within 2 years.

Comment

• I am still glad for Teddy B, for getting his game back after that awful injury. Looks good in a Panthers' jersey. Looked good last year while Brees was out.

I say that and poor guy gets a mean hit, removing him from the game. Should be ok this time.
            Last edited by CanDB; 10-29-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• As per usual, always a few noteworthy games to look forward to:

- Luv those Ravens/Steelers "wars".
              - The risk taker in me says bet KC over NYJ...... (as in bet heavy!!)
              - Never thought this Packers/Vikes game would almost mean zip at this time of the year
              - If Buffalo beats The patsies, I would fully expect The pats NOT making the playoffs this season

Comment

• Oh yes....not to forget,

TUA TIME!!!

Comment

• Miami giving The Rams issues with key fumble recovery and punt return!

Comment

• I just want to see the Pats fall by another game this morning... that would make the morning nice.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      I just want to see the Pats fall by another game this morning... that would make the morning nice.
                      Totally. Would make my day.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Goff is a minus 2.56 in fantasy after a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

Totally. Would make my day.
                          I am surprised it's within a score still. The pats are not a good team, but Buffalo should be playing better these days. Not to worry, patsies going down.

Comment

• Dalvin Cook is having a day!!! 4 TDs!!

Comment

• Burrow and Bengals are slowly becoming legit. Could beat The Titans today.

Comment

• ha ha....Cam blows it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X