Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a sweet turnover.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Now BB has to make a decision.....tank for a QB or beat the odds of making the playoffs. They'd have to go at least 7 and 2 to make that a reality.

Comment

• A little quiet in here.

Philly/Dallas game is pretty sad, given one of these teams might win the division. What's Phily's excuse, they aren't playing with their 3rd string QB?
        Last edited by CanDB; 11-01-2020, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Wentz is awful. And still might win despite his 4 turnovers (so far)

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            A little quiet in here.

Philly/Dallas game is pretty sad, given one of these teams might win the division. What's Phily's excuse, they aren't playing with their 3rd string QB?
            When you think about just how bad Dallas is as a team...since Dak got hurt, the offense has died. The defense has been straight buns all season. Yet that same defense that gave up 49 to the Browns is holding the Eagles to 7. You have to ask the question if the Eagles are just not in rhyme or if Wentz is just overrated and they should have kept Foles.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Now BB has to make a decision.....tank for a QB or beat the odds of making the playoffs. They'd have to go at least 7 and 2 to make that a reality.
              Tanking for a QB would be a bad decision imo. There issue isn't QB, their issue is they have no offensive weapon. Can anybody without looking it up name a single wide out or back from the Patriots? Side note, Eldemen is on IR.
              If they tank and waste a pick on a QB, who is that QB gonna throw it too? Who is he gonna hand it off too? I'm not a Cam fan, but he literally has no weapons.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

When you think about just how bad Dallas is as a team...since Dak got hurt, the offense has died. The defense has been straight buns all season. Yet that same defense that gave up 49 to the Browns is holding the Eagles to 7. You have to ask the question if the Eagles are just not in rhyme or if Wentz is just overrated and they should have kept Foles.
                It's just woeful watching that division! Had Dak been healthy, Dallas would probably run away with it.

Comment

It's just woeful watching that division! Had Dak been healthy, Dallas would probably run away with it.
                  That isn’t necessarily true.

They would definitely be more competitive though.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

That isn’t necessarily true.

They would definitely be more competitive though.
                    It may not be necessarily true, but it's true. And here's a big part of why, it's not so much how much better they'd be, and they would be better, it's how weak their division. Dallas is still in it, in spite of the loss of key talent.

Every team, as bad as they are, is still in it.
                    Last edited by CanDB; 11-02-2020, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Tanking for a QB would be a bad decision imo. There issue isn't QB, their issue is they have no offensive weapon. Can anybody without looking it up name a single wide out or back from the Patriots? Side note, Eldemen is on IR.
                      If they tank and waste a pick on a QB, who is that QB gonna throw it too? Who is he gonna hand it off too? I'm not a Cam fan, but he literally has no weapons.
                      Damien Harris has looked good since he’s come back from injury. James White is great out of the backfield. They don’t have any WRs though, Harry was a first round pick that was on IR his rookie year and hasn’t been healthy the whole time this season but I imagine they have high hopes for him. Jakobi Meyers has looked good when given the chance as well but neither are proven. Outside of that you have a one off speedster in Damiere Byrd and an UDFA in Zuber who I know very little about despite being on MSST.

It’s a relatively young offense so they do need some time to grow but I think they should see what Stidham offers before thinking about a top QB.

Comment

• The Giants are starting out tonight like they want to win the division. It won't take many wins!

Comment

• Daniel Jones is a TO machine!!! They are so right, he does not seem to learn from his mistakes.

Comment

Daniel Jones is a TO machine!!! They are so right, he does not seem to learn from his mistakes.
                            He is terrible.

Comment

• Can't wait for MNF! Pats vs Jets. So much on the line!!

Comment

• Those 2 PI calls against NY were on uncatchable balls. TB got bailed out by the refs big time, but what else do you expect when Brady plays?
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                                X