Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was some awful QB play tonight on both sides. The best throw was thrown by the WR.

Comment

• According to Ian Rapoport....Drew Brees entered Week 10 with at least one cracked rib, and suffered multiple broken ribs and a lung issue as a result of the hits he sustained against the 49ers. Injured reserve is not currently being discussed.

Challenging times for a contender. Hope he's ok in short order. I suppose Winston and Hill could win some games, but Brees is the guy.

Comment

• I just could not get into tonight's game. If I had a fantasy player or two, sure. I'm losing some juice!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          According to Ian Rapoport....Drew Brees entered Week 10 with at least one cracked rib, and suffered multiple broken ribs and a lung issue as a result of the hits he sustained against the 49ers. Injured reserve is not currently being discussed.

Challenging times for a contender. Hope he's ok in short order. I suppose Winston and Hill could win some games, but Brees is the guy.
          Hate to see it happen this way, but this is a great opportunity for Jameis Winston to restart his career. I won’t say he’ll play Brees into retirement but he could set himself up very nicely. Yards and TDs aren’t a problem for him, it’s just the INTs.

Comment

• As it stands right now Larry Fitzgerald is 136 receptions away from tying Jerry Rice in receptions. As much as I love Jerry Rice (Mississippi bias) I love to see records broken. Fitz can’t do it this season but I imagine if he can get 40-50 more receptions on the year, it’ll be very tempting for him to give it another go. I wouldn’t even care if they just force some screens to him just to inflate his numbers because he deserves it after all those years with miserable QBs throwing him the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Hate to see it happen this way, but this is a great opportunity for Jameis Winston to restart his career. I won’t say he’ll play Brees into retirement but he could set himself up very nicely. Yards and TDs aren’t a problem for him, it’s just the INTs.
              Could this be another Teddy B storyline, with Winston coming out ahead?! I hope so. He is certainly on a roster that is QB supportive. Overall, good group of receivers (and getting better with Thomas in the mix), fantastic multi purpose backfield, backup QB options, creative coach. We all know his pic issue, but when this dude is on, he can pile up the points.

Comment

As it stands right now Larry Fitzgerald is 136 receptions away from tying Jerry Rice in receptions. As much as I love Jerry Rice (Mississippi bias) I love to see records broken. Fitz can’t do it this season but I imagine if he can get 40-50 more receptions on the year, it’ll be very tempting for him to give it another go. I wouldn’t even care if they just force some screens to him just to inflate his numbers because he deserves it after all those years with miserable QBs throwing him the ball.
                I like Rice as #1, but if there's anyone to break the record I'd be happy with, it's Fitz! Luv the guy!! Great player, great teammate, great guy!!!

Comment

Could this be another Teddy B storyline, with Winston coming out ahead?! I hope so. He is certainly on a roster that is QB supportive. Overall, good group of receivers (and getting better with Thomas in the mix), fantastic multi purpose backfield, backup QB options, creative coach. We all know his pic issue, but when this dude is on, he can pile up the points.
                  And he appears to have dropped weight, in New Orleans of all places

Comment

And he appears to have dropped weight, in New Orleans of all places
                    Whoa, my wife and kids went to New Orleans for a "getaway from dad" week (a couple of years ago) and they loved the food!!!! But I just hope he's had a good eye test and new lenses since things went sour in Tampa. He was completing a load of passes, but many to the other guys.

Comment

• Great game tonight! Could The Cards be grabbing the #1 position, and keeping it? I would not count them out. Wilson has been amazing, though not as MVP looking of late....but no thanks to his D. Kyler Murray and this solid team are for real. But yes, lets not forget The Rams. Just a fantastic division! Imagine if SF had carried on from last year, with some better luck in terms of injury.
                      Last edited by CanDB; 11-19-2020, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• It’s Thursday already?! Good lord where are all my days going

Comment

It’s Thursday already?! Good lord where are all my days going
                          Being retired basically, I am having a great deal of trouble remembering what day it is....and don't quiz me on the date!!

Hey Beast, you got any starters tonight? That's a ritual now, who do I have and who does my opponent have, on Thursday night. I've literally won and lost on Thursday nights before.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 11-19-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Being retired basically, I am having a great deal of trouble remembering what day it is....and don't quiz me on the date!!

Hey Beast, you got any starters tonight? That's a ritual now, who do I have and who does my opponent have, on Thursday night. I've literally won and lost on Thursday nights before.
                            I think Deandre Hopkins is the only guy I got. Pretty good guy to have lol

Comment

I think Deandre Hopkins is the only guy I got. Pretty good guy to have lol
                              He's a one man show!!!! Heck, last week he beat out 3 opponents to win the game!!

Oh, and how is Houston doing this year??

Comment

• Russell Wilson - a genius at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X