Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

He's a one man show!!!! Heck, last week he beat out 3 opponents to win the game!!

Oh, and how is Houston doing this year??
    It’s still fairly early but I feel like I jinxed myself.

Houston is gross, Watson’s ok, he’s better than my other QB situation (mainly because I always pick the wrong guy). Johnson feels unimpressive but he’s put up solid enough numbers until this concussion popped up. Really sucks because Mixon has been out a bit too forcing me to rely on Fournette and a carousel of guys who I’ve been fortunate enough to get solid production out of

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

It’s still fairly early but I feel like I jinxed myself.

Houston is gross, Watson’s ok, he’s better than my other QB situation (mainly because I always pick the wrong guy). Johnson feels unimpressive but he’s put up solid enough numbers until this concussion popped up. Really sucks because Mixon has been out a bit too forcing me to rely on Fournette and a carousel of guys who I’ve been fortunate enough to get solid production out of
      On my two teams I was either going to pick Wilson, Prescott or Watson. I took Wilson and Prescott. I got one of them right.

Comment

• For a guy that’s as productive as Hyde is when he’s called on, I can’t understand why he can’t stick on a team.

Comment

• Don’t want to hear about Seattle’s crappy defense or how Wilson is a one man show again. It was never true in the first place( except the crappy defense part).
          You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            For a guy that’s as productive as Hyde is when he’s called on, I can’t understand why he can’t stick on a team.
            Makes you wonder.

Comment

• So far not a lot of scoring. Weather can become more of a factor these coming days.

Comment

• Saints bench Taysom Hill yet, or they just gunna wait until after the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  Saints bench Taysom Hill yet, or they just gunna wait until after the game?
                  Based on what I saw, though I was bouncing around games, I expect Winston to be their starter soon. That's the trouble with a run type of QB....he is minimizing the value of his weapons. You got to get your big guns going. Winston can run, but I expect him to use the arm and use Kamara better.

Comment

• Has Mayfield reached his peak, or is he going to become decent again? Seems like his rookie season was his peak. Cleveland is doing well, but I don't see him making much happen. Maybe it's just me.

Comment

Based on what I saw, though I was bouncing around games, I expect Winston to be their starter soon. That's the trouble with a run type of QB....he is minimizing the value of his weapons. You got to get your big guns going. Winston can run, but I expect him to use the arm and use Kamara better.
                      Well, there's a few things working against Winston. 1. The Saints offense is designed to throw short all the time to Kamara or Thomas anyway (Even though I had zero faith in Thomas having a good day today with a guy who completes fewer than 60% of his passes and threw as many touchdowns as interceptions as a senior). 2. They paid Taysom Hill a bunch of money in the offseason. 3. The Falcons suck.

Comment

• Pats lose. Oh yeah!
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Well, there's a few things working against Winston. 1. The Saints offense is designed to throw short all the time to Kamara or Thomas anyway (Even though I had zero faith in Thomas having a good day today with a guy who completes fewer than 60% of his passes and threw as many touchdowns as interceptions as a senior). 2. They paid Taysom Hill a bunch of money in the offseason. 3. The Falcons suck.
                          Good points. Evidently he finished the game and did ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            Pats lose. Oh yeah!
                            Always worth one of these......

Comment

Has Mayfield reached his peak, or is he going to become decent again? Seems like his rookie season was his peak. Cleveland is doing well, but I don't see him making much happen. Maybe it's just me.
                              As good as his rookie year seemed he still turned the ball over a lot. His arm just doesn’t match his ego and while they’re winning now, it’s more due to the running game

Comment

• Raiders have found some secret to sticking it to the Chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                                X