Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well Edwards was a good pick in fantasy so far. Watson needs to do something now
    I have Watson, Hill and Sutton.

I'm bitterly disappointed right now.
    sigpic

Comment

Imagine Bieniemy not having a HC job when O'Brien somehow keeps one.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
        I have Watson, Hill and Sutton.

I'm bitterly disappointed right now.
        But you’ll get some good garbage time stats from Watson

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Yikes, KC replaces their starting RB (who opted out) with a rookie, who already looks as good or better!
          I think most RBs would look good for KC because of how many weapons they have, you have to pick what you're willing to let them beat you with, and because of their TE and speed, it's often going to be the RB. That pick will look golden this year, but in future years when they have to start letting valuable vets go because of the cap crunch, then they'll start questioning whether it was smart to use that pick on such a low value position rather than trying to restock at a position where they will need the help?

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
            Based on how Travis acts, and the idiotic things Jason said after Philly won the Super Bowl, I'd say a Kelce is an obnoxious loudmouth.
            Was he the idiot in the costume ?
            sigpic

Comment

Imagine Bieniemy not having a HC job when O'Brien somehow keeps one.
              I've read Bieniemy's biggest issue is that he's not very good at the interview. Similar to Dave Toub, who also is apparently poor in interviews.

You can have the best resume going but if you can't sell the guy doing the hiring then it's tough to take that next step. On the flip side you have Vance Joseph, who has a very poor resume, but is reportedly great in the interview process.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                But you’ll get some good garbage time stats from Watson
                Hopefully! They're chewing a ton of clock though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  Was he the idiot in the costume ?

Yes. And then he started yapping about how the Patriots all hate Belichick and it's not fun playing there. And then he started bashing the Patriots d-line.

Comment

I've read Bieniemy's biggest issue is that he's not very good at the interview. Similar to Dave Toub, who also is apparently poor in interviews.

You can have the best resume going but if you can't sell the guy doing the hiring then it's tough to take that next step. On the flip side you have Vance Joseph, who has a very poor resume, but is reportedly great in the interview process.
                    Ugh, that's fair. I really think O'Brien is an idiot, so I'm super biased.
                    sigpic

Comment

I quit watching, I figured it would be a blowout. Houston has one of the worst coaches in the league, who they somehow keep promoting after he continues to fail at each level. They're not out coaching anyone, and KC is so talented it's rare that you can just line up and beat them straight up. With KC you need to win individual battles, and you need to out coach them in some way.
                      How long do you think he'll last?

Comment

I think most RBs would look good for KC because of how many weapons they have, you have to pick what you're willing to let them beat you with, and because of their TE and speed, it's often going to be the RB. That pick will look golden this year, but in future years when they have to start letting valuable vets go because of the cap crunch, then they'll start questioning whether it was smart to use that pick on such a low value position rather than trying to restock at a position where they will need the help?
                        But I've been amazed how a rookie RB was top 10 in fantasy leagues, without touching the ball. It says a lot about KC, but also a lot about the young man's talent. You may be right about the future, but if you can win now, I say go for it.

Comment

I swear Tyreek Hill only has to run 2 routes to be effective. A go and a curl, that’s it. Play off and that curl is there every time, play up and he’ll get by you for a long gain at some point.

Sure he can run the whole route tree but that’s just gravy. I imagine it’s hard to resist going to him every play

Comment

Ugh, that's fair. I really think O'Brien is an idiot, so I'm super biased.
                            Me too. I firmly believe he's the worst coach in the NFL. Other coaches would have gotten more from that roster, but instead they drag him along as far as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              But I've been amazed how a rookie RB was top 10 in fantasy leagues, without touching the ball. It says a lot about KC, but also a lot about the young man's talent. You may be right about the future, but if you can win now, I say go for it.
                              He catches well, runs with a ton of heart, and their presumptive starter opted out. It’s a recipe for a high draft pick in fantasy. Am surprised he was going over guys like Fournette though

Comment

Me too. I firmly believe he's the worst coach in the NFL. Other coaches would have gotten more from that roster, but instead they drag him along as far as they can.
                                Other coaches would have a much better roster because they wouldn’t have made the idiotic moves he’s made.

Comment

Working...
                                X