Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Stafford looks like he's lost his gunslinger approach. He seems glued to his TEs and handing the ball off, when he needs to be a little sharper downfield. I know he is missing Holladay, but that's not new to The NFL.
    Even without Galloday, they still have Marvin Jones whom is still a competent wide out.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

Even without Galloday, they still have Marvin Jones whom is still a competent wide out.
      I wasn't going to mention him, because he's on one of my fantasy teams, and I thought he'd have a decent day, especially when trying to come from far behind. Not so, as of yet. (ooops...I had posted Holladay)
      Last edited by CanDB; 11-26-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Gotta make that catch Jones. Even if this thing is nearly over.

Comment

• I have never understood why people are so down on Alex Smith. He's been a consistent QB throughout his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
            I have never understood why people are so down on Alex Smith. He's been a consistent QB throughout his career.
            And I really like the guy, so I pull for him.

Comment

I have never understood why people are so down on Alex Smith. He's been a consistent QB throughout his career.
              Just because he doesn’t make the flashy deep plays. The media has brainwashed people into believing game managers don’t win championships even though I think there’s a very convincing argument that Montana and Brady were just that.

Comment

• Zeke sure has slippery fingers this year! Not even sure how he lost that one. Just reaching maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
                  Was excited to watch the game tonight, but I refuse to subscribe to cable.

NFL Game Pass only gives me the option to listen? Am I doing it wrong?
                  in the states Game Pass only allows replays. now if you got a VPN and used it some where outside the states you could watch it live.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I’ve always liked him as well. Totally pulling for him tonight.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Not a good trick play Dallas, on 4th down and close to your goal line!

Comment

• The Dallas fake punt inside their own 20 yard line will go down as one of the plays of the season

Comment

Not a good trick play Dallas, on 4th down and close to your goal line!
                          So weird. Down just 4 points with 12 minutes to go. I mean...why???!

Comment

• Well, looks like Washington is in the running....ha ha, as is everyone still is in their division!

Comment

Well, looks like Washington is in the running....ha ha, as is everyone still is in their division!

They will go into first place at 4-7.

Newsflash: Lamar Jackson tests positive for Covid. Hope he recovers quickly.

Comment

They will go into first place at 4-7.

Newsflash: Lamar Jackson tests positive for Covid. Hope he recovers quickly.
                                Can u believe that Dallas is 3 and 8 and one game out of the playoffs???

Whoa, wonder if The Ravens/Steelers game will even happen this week?? There's always Monday or Tuesday I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X