Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets keep their #1 draft pick hopes very much alive!!!

Comment

• Someone must have reminded the Jets that they can’t win on the same day the Jags lose.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Not sure if The Giants' D is that good, or is Wilson gradually losing his place near the top of the MVP competition. He's definitely lost some pace to others, like Mahomes and Rodgers. He's still one of the best, and their playoff hopes are solid. Just not amassing the stats like he was. (I'm whining cuz I have in fantasy, and it was too easy before!)

Comment

• Wentz has already been sacked 4x before half time. Eagles OL just can not stop the Packers rush, Pettine knows they can't stop em.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Alex Smith really using his team well as the game has worn on. 17-17 in thr 4th Quarter.

Comment

• Washington looking to pull the big upset

Comment

• They've done it! INT with just a minute left.

Comment

• Looks like Washington and The Giants are getting serious! I just didn't see The Steelers continuing to win like they have. They are a really good team but not a 12 and 0 team in my opinion.

Comment

• Folks, you can see the difference between well coached teams and poorly coached teams.

Broncos are a poorly coached team. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Looks like Washington and The Giants are getting serious! I just didn't see The Steelers continuing to win like they have. They are a really good team but not a 12 and 0 team in my opinion.
                      Their fans think they are the best in the league, but regardless of their record, they aren't. You look at their schedule, it's not very strong. They've played some of the worst the league has to offer, including Denver. Outside of the Ravens whom had their Covid problems, the Browns back when Baker wasn't clicking, and Tennessee whom is showing they are iffy...who has Pitt beat they gives anyone the thought they can beat Green Bay, Kansas City, Seattle, or even New Orleans? I see Pitt losing against the Bills and Browns in the coming weeks. Could also see lower tier teams like the Rams, Bucs, and Bills beat them.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• This is the time of the year that one or more teams start becoming relevant again. Not sure if Washington or The Giants have enough to go far, but at least they are playing good D. If The 49ers can win tonight and keep getting healthy, a 6 and 6 record puts them in the wild card race, and with some momentum possibly. This is a huge game for them.

Comment

• Looks like Allen is too dominant for the 49ers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Looks like Allen is too dominant for the 49ers.
                            I had a conversation with a buddy on twitch, he was talking about Wilson and Mahomes being the favorites for MVP and I told him, don't sleep on Rodgers and Allen. I made that comment when the Bills was still undefeated and Allen was a monster. Then they slowed down, tripped in some games, including a loss to the Cardinals. Bills are an interesting team, they can beat anybody in the league...but also could lose to any team in the league....except the jets.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Of the four remaining opponents for the Bills, the Broncos defense is the only one Louis Riddick didn’t mention as a really good defense.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• The Wild Card situation is interesting. In The NFC, only 2 current wild card teams are over 500 - Seattle (8 and 4), Tampa (7 and 5). The Vikes and Cards are both 6 and 6. Then there are 4 teams at 5 and 7. Haven't done a close look at who plays who, and tie-breaker likelihoods (save that for a week or two), but in theory, outside of Seattle, the other 2 spots are pretty wide open. Of course Tampa would be my bet right now, but still, that 3rd spot is a real question mark. I love it! More teams, more excitement. And sure, Seattle or even the first place LA Rams could miss out completely.

So far, everyone in The North, West and yes - East has a realistic chance at the playoffs. The East is a mess, but someone has to win it! It does look though that The Giants and Washington are the two that have the best shot now.

Of course New Orleans and Green Bay are solid favs to win their divisions.

The AFC has a different look altogether. Some dominant teams. Cleveland is almost in already, at 9 and 3. Miami at 8 and 4 are looking good, as are either of Tennessee and Indy, both 8 and 4, and one of them will win the division.

Then there's The Raiders who have to thank The Jets for giving them the opportunity to go to 7 and 5, which keeps them one game behind the wild card leaders. That game winning TD might actually be critical in the end game.

Then there's The Ravens, who can go to 7 and 5 tonight, which would be big, or fall back with The pats at 6 and 6. Both will have a tough time making it to the playoffs, but not impossible.

At the top of course are KC (who are basically a lock), Pittsburgh (who are 2 wins up on Cleveland), and Buffalo (just one win up on Miami).

If I was to make a fairly simple prediction, I would go:

NFC

Leaders - Saints, Packers, Rams, Giants
                                Wild Card - Seattle, Tampa, Arizona

AFC

Leaders - Steelers, KC, Buffalo, Tennessee
                                Wild Card - Cleveland, Miami, Indy

I'll predict winners later. I do expect to see KC in The SB, although I can see a team knock them off along the way, but I am not sure yet about The NFC.
                                Last edited by CanDB; 12-08-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X