Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to tonight's game. The Rams are looking like a potential divisional winner in a very tough division, and The pats are not out of it yet, though a loss tonight and I don't see them making it. The reason I think The pats can compete tonight is a revived D, but not sold on their O.

One thing for sure, 2 of the best D players in the league - Donald and Gilmore. They are game-changers.

Comment

• Newton is no bueno.

Comment

• Akers is running the patsies ragged!

Comment

• Not for sure, but patsies pretty much lost their playoff hopes tonight, in a very one sided loss. Rams on the other hand should feel pretty good, with a nice run game, talented receiving group, and a really good D.

Comment

• Can is great, Akers that is.

Comment

• I find that Miami is in an interesting QB situation, given their standing in the league. At 8 and 4, playoffs look probable, but not definite. They play KC, The pats, Raiders and Bills. Not an easy finish. And then the question....Tua or Fitz down the stretch? I am pretty sure they stick with the young guy, BUT if he falters I can see Fitz coming in quickly, given the playoff ramifications and the fact the ole boy can get the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Not for sure, but patsies pretty much lost their playoff hopes tonight, in a very one sided loss. Rams on the other hand should feel pretty good, with a nice run game, talented receiving group, and a really good D.
                It looks like Belichick's streak of not making the playoffs without Tom Brady with the pats will continue. I think this is now 3 seasons with the pats that he did not have Brady starting most or all of the season where they did not make the playoffs. Without Brady, Bill has won a total of 1 playoff game way back with the Cleveland Browns where overall he had a losing record... G.O.A.T. coach?
                sigpic

Comment

• Mahomes being harried by the Dolphins. An INT, a fumbled snap and a tackle for a 30 yard loss.

Comment

• 2 INTs for Mahomes

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post

It looks like Belichick's streak of not making the playoffs without Tom Brady with the pats will continue. I think this is now 3 seasons with the pats that he did not have Brady starting most or all of the season where they did not make the playoffs. Without Brady, Bill has won a total of 1 playoff game way back with the Cleveland Browns where overall he had a losing record... G.O.A.T. coach?
                      2008 doesn’t really count unless you can show that 11-5 usually misses the playoffs.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

2008 doesn’t really count unless you can show that 11-5 usually misses the playoffs.
                        WHAT?! It all counts ... Its pretty hard to win a playoff game when you don't make the playoffs. The only other team to miss the playoffs with an 11-5 record was .... the Broncos.

sigpic

Comment

• What are NFL kickers putting in their water?

Otherwise reliable kickers are missing field goals and PATs around the league.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Chargers coaching is a mess! They keep messin with the clock and making poor decisions. Hate to say it, but at least one will be gone very soon.

Comment

• Love watching the Lions in the 4th Quarter. Stafford comes alive and seems to make every game close.

Comment

• Chargers are going to lose in the most Charger way possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X