Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    Chargers are going to lose in the most Charger way possible.
    Or maybe not. Advantage Chargers.

Comment

• For several weeks I but seen nothing but pass, pass, pass from The Steelers. It may work at times, but they better get a rushing game going again if they want to make real "run".

Comment

• I'm really getting tired of defenses rushing to the camera to pose for the group shot like it's a priority. Steelers get a pick and they all run 30 yds to the end zone for that!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• As for The Steelers and their newfound love of the short pass game, sure enough the Bills started to anticipate and end up with a pic 6. I've seen good passing teams, but they did not rely on dink and dunk so much as cover the entire field, short, medium, long. If you dink / dunk you are basically looking for rushing yards and change, and the problem is that 1) you have to complete the pass as opposed to a routine handoff 2) Ds can cheat a little occasionally. Yes, The Steelers go downfield at times to keep things vertical, but Ben is throwing short yardage stuff for the most part, for weeks now. And this game is far from over, but if The Bills stay ahead, The Steelers suddenly have 2 losses, which is big, given there is only one team in each conference with a bye in the playoffs.

Comment

• I have a hunch The Packers, if healthy, win it all this year. Just a hunch.

Comment

• Bills with Diggs working the Steelers!

Hope they win this one, rest on their laurels, and come into Denver totally flat!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• What, only one more game left in week 14??!! Cmon, I was starting to think The NFL meant "The Non-stop Football League"....although in truth, it is pretty much a 7/24 year round business.

Comment

• Still can't believe the Browns got Peoples-Jones in the 6th round. I don't know if there's a coach in America who does less with more than Jim Harbaugh.

Comment

• Gotta say, this is a fun game to watch!!

Heck if Cleveland scores a TD, they probably go for 2 and the win!!!

Oh wait, they scored too quickly!!
                    Last edited by CanDB; 12-14-2020, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Damn, was hoping for a Browns win.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I was hoping for a Ravens win.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• So much for the narrative that Lamar Jackson can’t win the big game.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Not sure what those two Cleveland backs were doing when they allowed Brown to score on that Jackson "return" play. Mind you, had he not been so open, Jackson would have run for a first down. Had Brown dropped that one, after earlier drops, he might be warming the bench for a week.

But that was almost tv style heroics, because as McSorley goes down, on 4th down, in comes the resident superman, to save the day.

At least for me, it was a very entertaining game.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              So much for the narrative that Lamar Jackson can’t win the big game.
                              I think what's more annoying than he can't win big games is people who still say he can't throw or is a QB that can't throw, and more things along those words. Which on that go ahead TD, like a few of his plays, he showed he can throw and throw deep. People really need to get out of the mindset that just because a dual threat QB is a dual threat QB, doesn't mean they can't throw the ball. If there is anything fans tend to get wrong it's talking about these style of QBs. Lamar, Kyler, Josh Allen, DaShaun, Russell, Cam to name the the starting true dual threat that starts. To lesser degrees Pat Mahomes, Rodgers, and Dak are also dual threats. Even Baker fits in there as well.

Lamar runs so much, that fans just refuse to accept that he can also throw. I remember back during the scouting combine, he looked really sharp and was like "why do people think he's just a running back or should switch to wide out? He has a solid arm." I also remember during that time it was major news that Lamar gambled on himself, bc all the experts said he should switch positions, that he should take combine reps as a WR. I view his go ahead TD against the Browns as yet again him proving his haters wrong.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                                Still can't believe the Browns got Peoples-Jones in the 6th round. I don't know if there's a coach in America who does less with more than Jim Harbaugh.
                                Michigan always has some really good talent that don't get NFL look on offense. The school does great at getting defenders drafted, OL drafted, and tight ends. But noticeably WR is where there is a lack of drafting from the school. People should keep an eye on Nico Collins this coming draft. Not saying he's gonna be the star, but he's a really good player. And much like a lot of wide outs during the Harbaugh era, he hasn't had top tier QB's throwing him the ball, and plays for a team that favors the run game.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X