Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions center Frank Ragnow played with a fractured throat and didn’t allow a single hit on the QB. Talk about a tough sob

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
      So much for the narrative that Lamar Jackson can’t win the big game.
      Eh, it was a big game for the regular season but that’s a different type of pressure. Jackson hasn’t played well thus far in the playoffs and played poorly in his bowl games in college never completing over 46% in any of them.

But as a fan of Jackson, I do think a lot of that has to do with the talent around him. Brown hasn’t stepped up like they thought he would, Boykin isn’t developing very well either. Dobbins has taken awhile to get going while Ingram has regressed. Teams are comfortable taking away Andrews and forcing anyone else to make a play. Couple that in with the defense not playing as well and you have a less than stellar season so far even though they still have a good record.

It’ll be interesting to see how Baltimore goes about putting talent around him on offense. Baltimore is usually where WRs go to retire so maybe they can get AJ Green to turn the clock back a bit. Maybe they bet on Beckham recovering well and returning to form. But they definitely need a big time WR with the size that Snead and Brown lack.

Comment

• Didn't realize that The Chargers have not won a division game for almost 2 full seasons....per tonight's commentary.
        Last edited by CanDB; 12-17-2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Herbert is really good

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
            Herbert is really good
            True. He is a bright light among young QBs. Good for him, because he was highly touted until his draft year, when Joe and Tua kind of stood out. But he looks like a franchise QB.

Comment

• Dang Renfrow just got knocked out that was rough to watch.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• He went limp.

Haha, Chris Harris' PI in the end zone. He knows better.

Comment

• Chargers are cutting that kicker in the locker room.

Comment

• Anthony Lynn is a horrible clock manager

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Anthony Lynn is a horrible clock manager
                      People should notice by now that inexperienced head coaches are bad at clock management. If Matt didn't have Rodgers he might be bad at it too. Having a a Vet QB can compensate for noob coaches.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• So the kid gets the first divisional win in a couple of years, and pretty much snuffs The Raiders' hopes. That game could have gone either way. But Herbert was the star.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          So the kid gets the first divisional win in a couple of years, and pretty much snuffs The Raiders' hopes. That game could have gone either way. But Herbert was the star.
                          Hebert is going to get better and better. I hope that proves true of Lock because we need a Great Qb in this division to compete no its ands or buts.
                          :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

Hebert is going to get better and better. I hope that proves true of Lock because we need a Great Qb in this division to compete no its ands or buts.
                            Me too!

The Chargers look to have a bright future, if they can get Ingram and James playing healthy again, though if I am correct, Ingram could depart in '21. Their O looks solid now, but restricted a bit with Ekeler and Allen having some aches and pains. But if they all come together, with a very high draft pick in line, they could be relevant next season.

The other team that I have been thinking about is Miami. Tua is on the right path. And all those draft picks will have been worth the trades if they get into the playoffs this year.....not to mention, they get 2 firsts next year, and 2 seconds, including Houston's very high selections in rounds one and two..
                            Last edited by CanDB; 12-18-2020, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              So the kid gets the first divisional win in a couple of years, and pretty much snuffs The Raiders' hopes. That game could have gone either way. But Herbert was the star.
                              And if the Faiders had won instead, Mariota would have been the star –he played surprisingly well last night! When Carr went out, I thought the contest was likely over, but he made a game of it — very entertaining!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

And if the Faiders had won instead, Mariota would have been the star –he played surprisingly well last night! When Carr went out, I thought the contest was likely over, but he made a game of it — very entertaining!
                                No doubt, Mariota was a success yesterday, and had they pushed it in from the 2 in OT, game set match. He looked surprisingly agile and much like his early pro days. And Herbert got a nice break with his TD attempt, when his fumble was recovered. The ebbs and flows of a close game.

Comment

Working...
                                X