Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure that The Rams, who were looking pretty darn good not long ago, can get past that loss this season. How do you pose as a contender and lose to an 0 and 13 team? I know, it happens...but it should not happen to a team on a mission. And though this may be less significant than I propose, it might linger with some. If you are a Rams fan, lets hope it's a "motivator", each play going forward. Play like you want it, and play like you will never let that happen again. It can be a positive if used correctly.

Comment

• Roethlisberger sucks tonight, and he's been looking pretty stale for weeks. I don't like The Steelers chances this year, and was confused how they were undefeated for so long. Quality D, but no run game of late, and a pretty soft pass game. And Ben says he's coming back next year??

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Roethlisberger sucks tonight, and he's been looking pretty stale for weeks. I don't like The Steelers chances this year, and was confused how they were undefeated for so long. Quality D, but no run game of late, and a pretty soft pass game. And Ben says he's coming back next year??
        I don't think we'll see Ben or Brees next year. It's the end of an era.

Comment

• I think it should be The Jets vs The Bengals in the SB!!

SuperBad??

Comment

• It's a complete joke that Tonyan didn't get into the Pro Bowl but Evan Engram did. Image leading the NFL tight ends in touchdowns and not being named a pro bowler...but someone with 1 TD and 5 more receptions.
            Tonyan had his numbers with only 54 targets, which is the same number of receptions of Engram.
            Engram has 88 targets.
            PFF ratings:
            68 for Tonyan
            61 for Engram

20 yards separate them. Give Tonyan those 88 targets, he's probably top 5 for TDs in the league. He's at 10, the league leader is 17.

Man is literally the second best tight end in the league after Kelce, but didn't get voted to the pro bowl.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              It's a complete joke that Tonyan didn't get into the Pro Bowl but Evan Engram did. Image leading the NFL tight ends in touchdowns and not being named a pro bowler...but someone with 1 TD and 5 more receptions.
              Tonyan had his numbers with only 54 targets, which is the same number of receptions of Engram.
              Engram has 88 targets.
              PFF ratings:
              68 for Tonyan
              61 for Engram

20 yards separate them. Give Tonyan those 88 targets, he's probably top 5 for TDs in the league. He's at 10, the league leader is 17.

Man is literally the second best tight end in the league after Kelce, but didn't get voted to the pro bowl.
              your completely disrespecting Kittle and Waller. and i get Kittle is injuried but not having as the second best TE in the nfl is lunacy
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• The snub I don't get is James Robinson. Chubb and Jacobs are good backs, but any RB who produces the way he did with that team should be a lock. Tonyan was impressive, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

your completely disrespecting Kittle and Waller. and i get Kittle is injuried but not having as the second best TE in the nfl is lunacy
                  There is a reason the comparison is between just Tonyan and Engram. Engram got in while being inferior. And I'd take Tonyan over Waller.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

There is a reason the comparison is between just Tonyan and Engram. Engram got in while being inferior. And I'd take Tonyan over Waller.
                    i wouldn't but i can see them being on the same Tier. Kittle and Kelce are on a tier of there own though.
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Well, if anyone was hoping to see Josh Gordon this weekend, it ain’t happening.

The NFL should probably change its rules.

However, maybe Gordon is better off without football.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Could this be the only year ever that The NFL has played every day of the week? Pretty sure it is....unless it happened many decades ago.

So the saying will go....

"On Any Given Day of The Week"

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                          Well, if anyone was hoping to see Josh Gordon this weekend, it ain’t happening.

The NFL should probably change its rules.

However, maybe Gordon is better off without football.
                          The League needs to help players like Gordon. He clearly has personal issues that have led to his addiction. He's far from alone in that. Freezing him out for long periods is not the answer.

Comment

• As is the case every week, some games I am looking forward to:

Green Bay/Tennessee - Big time implications. Green Bay could close in on homefield and that much important bye, and The Titans are in tough with Indy for the division. Henry will pile up the yards, and I suspect so will Rodgers and receivers.

Indy/Pittsburgh - Also big time implications, however The Steelers need a win to justify their record. Indy is the team I hardly see, but they have a well rounded roster.

Miami/LV - I like Miami and their future is very bright. Like to see them get a playoff spot, "one year early".

Buffalo/New England - Lets just say I'd like Buffalo to stick it to 'em.

Washington, Philly and NYG games - I just don't want Dallas to win the division, somehow. My preference would be that Washington won their last 2 games and finished 500, to save some face for the division.
                            Last edited by CanDB; 12-24-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Luv Kamara!

Looking forward to watching Justin Jefferson. Best rookie WR based on performance. I remember how he was in the next group after Jeudy, Lamb and Ruggs in the draft, but some were saying to include him in the group. He clearly was worthy.
                              Last edited by CanDB; 12-25-2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• 5TDs for Kamara

Comment

Working...
                                X