Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
    5TDs for Kamara
    Make that 6 rushing TDs. No one has more.

Comment

That was amazing. He runs like a battering ram.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Thats not true he tied a record from 1929
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Thats not true he tied a record from 1929
          I didn't say he beat the record, I said no one has more. That is true. Nevers also had 6 rushing TDs.

Comment

• I am a big fan of Kamara, since his rookie season. He's an amazing combination of skill, strength and speed. I have him on one fantasy team, as I try to every year. When Hill took over at QB it ticked me off, because Hill is a running back with a bit of an arm. He was pretty effective, but Kamara's production dropped. You should never minimize your star's capabilities. Sure, Hill is hard to stop on short yardage, but I'd rather he work on his passing game.

This is not about fantasy so much, but Brees knows what bread to butter, whether it be handoffs, short passes out of the backfield, or even longer ones going one on one with a defender (as is used Aaron Jones). Kamara might be the perfect all round back.

And back to Hill and fantasy....I would have given the ball to Alvin instead of Hill late in the game, because Kamara might have ended up with 7. (Yikes, 56.2 points in fantasy as is....crazy stuff!!)

Last edited by CanDB; 12-26-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Seriously, what’s up with those horrible gray outfits with the Lions? They look like they’ve been dipped in concrete. I mean, come on. It’s no wonder they can’t cover downfield because they’re so weighted down with all the concrete.
              Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-26-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                Seriously, what’s up with those horrible gray outfits with the Lions? They look like they’ve been dipped in concrete. I mean, come on. It’s no wonder they can’t cover downfield because they’re so weighted down with all the concrete.
                It matches their ineptitude.

I've mentioned before, but this is one of the worst sports organizations in decades. They are the new Cleveland Browns.
                Last edited by CanDB; 12-26-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• At this rate, Tampa will be able to rest their starters in the 3rd Q.

Comment

• Oh I see, down 4 TDs and you are going to run the ball.

Comment

• This is a total joke. The Lions need a complete and total overhaul. I’ve always liked Stafford but has not shown a lot of growth.

Comment

• - Since their win in 1957, The Lions have just 1 playoff victory!!! 1 playoff win in 63 years!!

- In the period of 2001 thru 2010, they did not have a winning season. They went 39 and 121, including 0 and 16 in 2008.

- Their last playoff victory was in 1991, 29 years ago.

Must feel like a practice for Tom....
                        Last edited by CanDB; 12-26-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                          Seriously, what’s up with those horrible gray outfits with the Lions? They look like they’ve been dipped in concrete. I mean, come on. It’s no wonder they can’t cover downfield because they’re so weighted down with all the concrete.
                          A few years ago an English football (soccer) team wearing grey shirts were losing 3-0 at half time. Their players complained in the dressing room that they couldn't see each other, so they changed and played the second half in a brighter coloured kit. Unfortunately, they still lost the game 3-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            - Since their win in 1957, The Lions have just 1 playoff victory!!! 1 playoff win in 63 years!!

- In the period of 2001 thru 2010, they did not have a winning season. They went 39 and 121, including 0 and 16 in 2008.

- Their last playoff victory was in 1991, 29 years ago.

Must feel like a practice for Tom....
                            I watch the Lions now and again. They tend to be pretty entertaining. They do lose a lot, but are often involved in close games.

Comment

I watch the Lions now and again. They tend to be pretty entertaining. They do lose a lot, but are often involved in close games.
                              Sorry to be so tough on them, but their history is dreadful. And what we are watching today is downright ugly. I don't even care who is out anymore, they look like a B team. I do like Stafford, but even he is on the backside, healthy or not.

What have they been doing with all those high draft picks over the decades???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Sorry to be so tough on them, but their history is dreadful. And what we are watching today is downright ugly. I don't even care who is out anymore, they look like a B team. I do like Stafford, but even he is on the backside, healthy or not.

What have they been doing with all those high draft picks over the decades???!!!
                                That’s exactly how I feel. They have this feeling of whatever their possibility of being good they are mired in cement.

Which is too bad, because they never can seem to rise above. No matter their coach, no matter their QB, no matter their GM, no matter their players, they will always have the same outcome as losers. Or not going deep into the playoffs.

Whomever they try, no matter what they try, it just doesn’t seem to work.
                                Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-26-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X