Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    LOL!!!! Only the Raiders. But....we got to see the angry Chucky face.... priceless.
    The miracle that is Fitzpatrick. That was special

Comment

• Fitz is amazing!!! That was one of the best plays I have ever seen by a player....making a crucial long pass, while having his head turned sideways and even in some danger of injury. I can not believe he stood in there, even if he was throwing it to a general area. It had to be pretty accurate as well. Luv that dude!!

Comment

• I dont understand the decision making at the end of the game by gruden. If im the raiders I want my money back. Id rather a team beat me by a td with that little time a td is a lot tougher to overcome than a fg. Serves him right by being ultra conservative
        :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
          I dont understand the decision making at the end of the game by gruden. If im the raiders I want my money back. Id rather a team beat me by a td with that little time a td is a lot tougher to overcome than a fg. Serves him right by being ultra conservative
          I think they actually just spiked the ball on 3rd down. They didn't even run a play. It was 3rd and Goal. Strange...

Comment

• And as for action, that had to be one of most prolific final minutes of a game I have ever seen. One huge play after another!! I wasn't keen on the PI against Miami, but it matters not now.

Comment

• Lol. Classic.
              sigpic

Comment

• Holy crap!! Ryan Ftizmagic comes through again. Miami wins. Miami wins.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                  I dont understand the decision making at the end of the game by gruden. If im the raiders I want my money back. Id rather a team beat me by a td with that little time a td is a lot tougher to overcome than a fg. Serves him right by being ultra conservative
                  It's even more frustrating when you have players who fall to the ground on your fantasy team!! Ha ha. Not my first rodeo with that happening.

I think the first time I ever saw a D actually allow a team to score a TD was when we beat The Packers in The SB when TD walked in. I understand why you work the clock down and try a FG in some situations. Especially if you are playing against Mahomes or Rodgers or Brady (at his best). But I thought Jacobs should take it in on 3rd down if he got the chance, because it's not easy to score a TD with less than a minute and no time outs, and against a team that is not known for its passing prowess. And in theory, with a good kicker, all you have to do is move the ball from the 25 to their 40 or so, to have a real chance.

Regardless, still want those 6 plus TD points for fantasy!!

Comment

• Gruden made a stupid decision and won’t even admit it.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Covid sure has made a dent in The Browns' lineup today, due to being in the same area as an infected mate. Wide receivers Jarvis Landry, Rashad Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones and KhaDarel Hodge landed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday, along with Goodson and linebacker Jacob Phillips. The only receiver left on the active roster is Marvin Hall, who hasn't played a snap for the Browns since they claimed him off waivers a few weeks ago.

I can only imagine how careful teams will be going forward, with playoffs in sight. And the further they go, the more testing and monitoring possible will be no doubt a reality....unless of course, they are doing their very best at this time. Can you imagine losing a handful of star players the week of The SB! Say a team like KC walked into the big game minus Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, Jones and Clark, as an example.
                      Last edited by CanDB; 12-27-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        Covid sure has made a dent in The Browns' lineup today, due to being in the same area as an infected mate. Wide receivers Jarvis Landry, Rashad Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones and KhaDarel Hodge landed on the reserve/COVID-19 list Saturday, along with Goodson and linebacker Jacob Phillips. The only receiver left on the active roster is Marvin Hall, who hasn't played a snap for the Browns since they claimed him off waivers a few weeks ago.

I can only imagine how careful teams will be going forward, with playoffs in sight. And the further they go, the more testing and monitoring possible will be no doubt a reality....unless of course, they are doing their very best at this time. Can you imagine losing a handful of star players the week of The SB!
                        At least the Browns still have Kareem Hunt, who could play as a WR

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

At least the Browns still have Kareem Hunt, who could play as a WR
                          That makes a lot of sense! They could play with him and Chubb all day, and go two TEs for a chunk.

The good news....they got The Jets. The bad news....The Jets are on a run!

Last edited by CanDB; 12-27-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Yikes, The Jets are now trying to lose Lawrence and Fields, up 13 to 3 over The Browns!!

Comment

• In my opinion, The Steelers are not going anywhere this year, after that lengthy win streak. Ben is just not good enough, and at times his weapons are suspect. If not for Watt and some others on D, they would be hard pressed to make the playoffs. Indy is interesting though. Kind of a complete team in some ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                Yikes, The Jets are now trying to lose Lawrence and Fields, up 13 to 3 over The Browns!!
                                Make that 20-3. Darnold wants to keep his job!

Comment

Working...
                                X