Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Make that 20-3. Darnold wants to keep his job!
    I kind of like that storyline, where the young QB basically says, "not on my watch!"

Bengals were ahead of Houston. Maybe we should start the season over...haha! (mind you, The Bengals have one of the best young QBs already in the fold. Hope he recovers for next season.)

And KC playing another one of those keep it close games with Atlanta.
    Last edited by CanDB; 12-27-2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Ben is actually mounting a comeback, so maybe I am too harsh. Thought Indy was going to win easy.

Comment

• Chef's LUCK makes me wanna puke!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• The Chiefs can be had this year in my opinion. League isn't too far behind on learning how to stop these guys.
          :go:

Comment

• Goff is so slow in the pocket. Truthfully, Wilson has really dropped off in the latter part of the season, though it is good enough to win games.

Sadly Dallas is STILL in the race.

Comment

• Snow game in Green Bay. Even though he must be used to it Rodgers lookes frozen.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                Snow game in Green Bay. Even though he must be used to it Rodgers lookes frozen.
                Hard not to be, no matter how many years you around snow, it's still cold. lol
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Before the game I said to my son-in-law that if Rodgers has a decent game, he probably wins MVP. I think he's on track. His QB rate and TD/Int ratio are exceptional. Mahomes is still in the fight but Rodgers numbers are amazing given he was without Adams for a while, as well as other receivers.

Comment

• Great run by AJ. Packers really have 3 starting caliber running backs. Ironic, because outside of Ahman Green, Packers rarely have 1 good back. Before Jones, Grant was the last decent one.
                    Kind of remind me of the early 2000s Broncos. Back then it didn't matter who the ball was handed too, Broncos backs got it done.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Great run by AJ. Packers really have 3 starting caliber running backs. Ironic, because outside of Ahman Green, Packers rarely have 1 good back. Before Jones, Grant was the last decent one.
                      Kind of remind me of the early 2000s Broncos. Back then it didn't matter who the ball was handed too, Broncos backs got it done.
                      Eddie Lacy had 2 good years then dropped off a cliff
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

Eddie Lacy had 2 good years then dropped off a cliff
                        thus I don't include him
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I liked how Chris Collinsworth detailed how Adams pretty much only uses his feet/lower legs to start a route, and in doing so, made me appreciate how dynamic his foot work is. All receivers use their feet/ankles and of course legs, to create speed and often more important, create space. The ability to separate oneself as a receiver is critical, unless you can outrun everyone, or you are physically more inclined to catch balls that defenders can not reach.

But watching Adams was quite interesting for me, because his moves are incredibly powerful and elusive. Dbacks must shake a little in their boots wondering which way he is going. Most of us were taught to keep our eyes on a runner's waist area, because that was the best indicator of where they were headed. And though that may be so with Adams, I get a feeling that his mid section is not really telling the whole story, given his incredible feet/lower leg action.

Comment

• Haskins cut today by Washington.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                              Haskins cut today by Washington.
                              The experiment is already over! This guy just never seemed to have it. Tough time for Washington, given their playoff possibilities. I really hope Smith gets them into postseason! Helps too that Gibson is back.

Another team on the QB draft watch list for sure.

Comment

• So 6 and 10 might get you into the playoffs this year....seriously, when you maybe should be fired or under some form of purgatory (as a GM, coach, player), you end up in post season, and maybe even win a game! It can happen.

Last edited by CanDB; 12-28-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X