Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by GMTD View Post

    They rule he did! Got lucky there
    Crazy stuff. I was watching bits of games, and Gallman was lucky given he lost one earlier. Engram misplays a pass to give Dallas a pic. And then of course McCarthy doesn't challenge a questionable reception that leads to the game winning FG. Neither team should make the playoffs, at 6 and 10. The Giants can. I hope Washington wins their 7th game, because that sounds much better than 6!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

      Crazy stuff. I was watching bits of games, and Gallman was lucky given he lost one earlier. Engram misplays a pass to give Dallas a pic. And then of course McCarthy doesn't challenge a questionable reception that leads to the game winning FG. Neither team should make the playoffs, at 6 and 10. The Giants can. I hope Washington wins their 7th game, because that sounds much better than 6!
      Agree. Winning a division with a 6-10 record just looks very wrong.

      Spare a thought for Miami. They need the Jags to beat Indy to make the playoffs.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GMTD View Post

        Agree. Winning a division with a 6-10 record just looks very wrong.

        Spare a thought for Miami. They need the Jags to beat Indy to make the playoffs.
        Miami had a job to do today and they came up way short. I can't imagine Indy losing to The Jags.

        Comment


        • I wonder if Tomlin was okay with losing this game because he’s confident they’ll win the rematch in the playoffs.

          That being said, one less mistake by the Steelers on offense and they probably still win this game.

          Would have preferred Cleveland continue in their misery.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

            Crazy stuff. I was watching bits of games, and Gallman was lucky given he lost one earlier. Engram misplays a pass to give Dallas a pic. And then of course McCarthy doesn't challenge a questionable reception that leads to the game winning FG. Neither team should make the playoffs, at 6 and 10. The Giants can. I hope Washington wins their 7th game, because that sounds much better than 6!
            Can I know you've seen enough Packers games or clips to know McCarthy doesn't make good decisions.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

            Comment


            • I’m a bit torn when it comes to the Football Team vs the Eagles. I don’t want a 6-10 team to make the playoffs, but I would also like to see Jalen Hurts play well and win. Too bad the Football Team yakked up their lunch against the Panthers. They would already be the division winners if they had won that game.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

              Comment


              • Rodgers first incomplete pass is a drop by Valdez. The look on Rodgers face said it all on that. The easiest of catches that would have gave Packers a TD.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                  Miami had a job to do today and they came up way short. I can't imagine Indy losing to The Jags.
                  Neither can I, but the Jags have just pulled the deficit on Indy back to just 6 points.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

                    Can I know you've seen enough Packers games or clips to know McCarthy doesn't make good decisions.
                    True that!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by GMTD View Post

                      Neither can I, but the Jags have just pulled the deficit on Indy back to just 6 points.
                      Haha....Jags are in the driver's seat. After sucking all season, they can win today and still get the #1 pick. Hope they lose.

                      Comment


                      • Rivers throws an INT. Miami starting to believe again?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          Rodgers first incomplete pass is a drop by Valdez. The look on Rodgers face said it all on that. The easiest of catches that would have gave Packers a TD.
                          Unless Rodgers does some awfully weird things, he is MVP.

                          Comment


                          • They've just announced that with his 8th catch today, Emmanuel Sanders now has 60 for the season triggering a $500,000 bonus.

                            Comment


                            • I love that Adam Jones showed his Green Bay Logo pendant. Man loves playing for the Packers, he's a huge fan favorite as well.
                              Imagine if Green Bay did have a consistent number 2 at wide out. Such a scary offensive team even with the lack of elite talent at wide out.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

                              Comment


                              • Wow......the Eagles tanking on national television. NFL should be a little embarrassed, and Giants fans should be furious.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X