Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMTD
    replied
    Fitzmagic with the moment of the season. A 40 yard throw down 25-23 with about 15 seconds remaining as his face mask is being pulled down, setting up Miami's winning field goal - and knocking the Raiders out of the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    LOL!!!! Only the Raiders. But....we got to see the angry Chucky face.... priceless.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Baltimore Ravens Football League is forcing the Browns to play without receivers now. lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...?ocid=msedgdhp
    The Ravens have been extremely fortunate on the Covid front this year, but I don't think they will make the playoffs anyway.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    I'm hoping the Raiders win tonight so that we can knock them out of the playoffs next weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    Baltimore Ravens Football League is forcing the Browns to play without receivers now. lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...?ocid=msedgdhp

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Amazon paid big money to have the exclusive. It is on TV in the teams' local areas. Seems that the NFL is checking out future streaming possibilities. This is only the second time that a game has not been on TV. The other one was a London game. Can't remember the teams, but I think it was in 2017.

No, my memory is not that good. I just read an article about it.
    Good info!

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Is the San Fran / Arizona game only on Amazon or something? Since getting Sunday ticket years ago, and with my regular cable channels, I don't remember having to miss any game. Oh well....not a big deal.
    Amazon paid big money to have the exclusive. It is on TV in the teams' local areas. Seems that the NFL is checking out future streaming possibilities. This is only the second time that a game has not been on TV. The other one was a London game. Can't remember the teams, but I think it was in 2017.

No, my memory is not that good. I just read an article about it.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Is the San Fran / Arizona game only on Amazon or something? Since getting Sunday ticket years ago, and with my regular cable channels, I don't remember having to miss any game. Oh well....not a big deal.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    as bad as some people make the broncos out to be there are definitely franchises out there that are worst like the lions

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Sorry to add....but when you are down 40 points with hardly any time, don't hot dog over a simple play you made.
    This has been a horror show by the Lions. In a game in which they had nothing to lose they still managed to find ways of embarrassing themselves.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Sorry to add....but when you are down 40 points with hardly any time, don't hot dog over a simple play you made.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Maybe I have just seen the closer ones. I agree that overall they have a woefully record as a franchise.
    No worries....I guess I am so disappointed in what I have seen from them, that I can't appreciate any of the good. For me, they are no better than The Jets or Jags overall. Stafford is the difference, but today they look especially pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied

They won 5 games, and 4 of them by 11 points in total.

Here are there loss point differentials:

4, 21, 6, 20, 14, 20, 16, 7, 21, and whatever huge gap today ends up. Most of their losses have not been very close.
    Maybe I have just seen the closer ones. I agree that overall they have a woefully record as a franchise.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I find it a bit weird that Evans for one is still in the game. Up by 40, and he had some injury issues earlier. Plus they were going for it on 4th down....which seems a little ruthless. Mind you, with a backup QB.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I watch the Lions now and again. They tend to be pretty entertaining. They do lose a lot, but are often involved in close games.
    They won 5 games, and 4 of them by 11 points in total.

Here are there loss point differentials:

4, 21, 6, 20, 14, 20, 16, 7, 21, and whatever huge gap today ends up. Most of their losses have not been very close.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X