Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rest of the NFL games discussion thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco51
    replied
    Wentz is just awful, he’s killing this team.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    The play by play on espn is saying direct snap to Jalen Hurts. Do they not know he’s a QB?
    Not sure, but you know what Hurts....watching this game. As mentioned, with little O, this poor Phily D is going to slow down further.

Ok, so is it The Giants, Washington or Dallas for 1st place????

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    The play by play on espn is saying direct snap to Jalen Hurts. Do they not know he’s a QB?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

the Philly offense is so bad Seattle keeps going for it on 4th no matter if they're in FG range or on the other side of the 50. Pretty disrespectful, but well earned by Wentz and Co.
    Now that I watch this Phily team, I don't see much hope. Their D is trying though.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Will Fuller suspended 6 games. The one season he stays healthy he still can’t finish the season

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I have this strange feeling that Phily might pull it out tonight, even though they should be no match for Wilson and The Seahawks. Then again it's easy to get motivated when you're 3 W 6 L and 1 tie, and only a win from 1st place!!!
    the Philly offense is so bad Seattle keeps going for it on 4th no matter if they're in FG range or on the other side of the 50. Pretty disrespectful, but well earned by Wentz and Co.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I have this strange feeling that Phily might pull it out tonight, even though they should be no match for Wilson and The Seahawks. Then again it's easy to get motivated when you're 3 W 6 L and 1 tie, and only a win from 1st place!!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    OK....now we are talking Wednesday Night Football between The Ravens/Steelers. Have they ever played on a Wednesday night??

Not a good thing given The Steelers were scheduled to play on Sunday, but are now moved to Monday. The Ravens, fortunately for them, scheduled for Monday.
    Last edited by CanDB; 11-30-2020, 05:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

It’s because I started Carr this week. I’ve literally missed on every single week on who to start at QB. It really has me questioning my draft philosophy.

Edit: at this point I’d start our opponent’s QB every game if I could. Mahomes would probably get me 6 points next week
    I feel for you Beast. I lost one of my best players - Prescott, and it's been a struggle finding a good QB since. So yeah, I started Carr yesterday, amid promising pre game predictions, and zap!!! So far so good with Wilson in my other league....I pray for his health!!!!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

They can be good, but they have had some very poor finishes this season. Just that the Raiders seem to be two different teams at times. Carr was horrible today. He was expected to have a good game, but it never happened. Jacobs must be still inured because he does not look like a top 10 back as was advertised prior to the season. And their D is so so.
    It’s because I started Carr this week. I’ve literally missed on every single week on who to start at QB. It really has me questioning my draft philosophy.

Edit: at this point I’d start our opponent’s QB every game if I could. Mahomes would probably get me 6 points next week
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 11-30-2020, 03:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Weather isn’t the concern. The Ravens won’t stop testing positive.
    And it was mentioned that weather is ALSO a potential issue. This is the weather statement:

* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5
    inches.

* WHERE...Portions of northwest, southwest and western
    Pennsylvania and northern and the northern panhandle of West
    Virginia.

* WHEN...From 1 AM Tuesday to 7 AM EST Wednesday.

* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. The hazardous
    conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
    Last edited by CanDB; 11-30-2020, 01:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Weather isn’t the concern. The Ravens won’t stop testing positive.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Just when you might think the Ravens/Steelers game is on for tomorrow, now there's a concern with the weather!! Are these all signs from above??

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I hope some of our football fears won't happen...survival of the fittest in a covid sense.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Atlanta when they apply themselves are a very good team.
    They can be good, but they have had some very poor finishes this season. Just that the Raiders seem to be two different teams at times. Carr was horrible today. He was expected to have a good game, but it never happened. Jacobs must be still inured because he does not look like a top 10 back as was advertised prior to the season. And their D is so so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X