Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Based on Week 1, your former boy Melvin is still the better contact and/or short yardage runner. And I honestly don't think it's close. You got a new one in Kelley. I told you he was eventually going to be a thing this year, so I hope you got him in fantasy. To his credit though, CEH did run through a DB who was going for a strip in the Houston game. He's going to put up huge numbers this year regardless.
    Nah I didn't get him, someone reached. I knew he was going to be a good fantasy option simply due to the fact that he was drafted to help replace Gordon's production in short-yardage and at the GL.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      Nah I didn't get him, someone reached. I knew he was going to be a good fantasy option simply due to the fact that he was drafted to help replace Gordon's production in short-yardage and at the GL.
      True. That's how I figured it. I still have questions about Ekeler where workload is concerned, and I've seen plenty of Justin Jackson. Didn't draft him, but I picked him up in multiple leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        True. That's how I figured it. I still have questions about Ekeler where workload is concerned, and I've seen plenty of Justin Jackson. Didn't draft him, but I picked him up in multiple leagues.
        If you have ek on your team in a ppr format, you are right to be concerned. from what I am seeing the new offense isn't looking to throw to the RB anywhere near as much as it did when phil was the QB. rather than throwing the check-down, they are having tyrod tuck it and run. I hope they find ways to get the ball to him in space but so far it seems he's still getting the touches but mostly in the run game, not the passing game.

hope that changes, I really do. JJ is hurt and I think he's already been supplanted as the #2 guy by josh kelly anyways.
        Last edited by baphamet; 09-17-2020, 10:39 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X