Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clyde Edwards-Helaire

dude looks like the real deal any one questioning him in the first should have been silenced by his week 1 game
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Ya. One game does not make an excellent pick...

I’ll agree he looked good but I’m not. Downing him, not on that team, with those weapons, on the first game of the season,,
    sigpic

Comment

What if I said that I both questioned the pick, but also had him as my RB4 in fantasy drafts?

With that said, I'm willing to acknowledge that they might've gotten the best fit for their offense out of all the backs in the draft. He'll get plenty of goal line opportunities this year, and based on last night, a workhorse level of touches. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Hes a straight up pimp. I tried to snag him in all of my ff leagues. Only got him once. Sucks he's a chef, but make no mistake this kid is a baller.....despite the fact he plays for the enemy.
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Hate to say it but he doesn't have to be a world beater. He's just another nuisance in an offense full of talent. Hey I like it though. It forces Elway to really get his ducks in a row if we plan to compete with them year in and year out. If we can't...it'll be a long 10 years. Good thing is KC is at their highest only place they can go from here is down. Then it'll get interesting.
          :go:

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Ya. One game does not make an excellent pick...

I’ll agree he looked good but I’m not. Downing him, not on that team, with those weapons, on the first game of the season,,
            ^^ this. I wonder if he will ever see an 8 man front this season?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              Only on the goalline

Comment

CEH is really good RB. I think the thing we have to see, as with all rookies, is how they handle a longer season and the grind of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  Yea...if he was getting his yards against 8 man boxes I would want to see it more than 1 game.

During the Hou game they showed that he had gotten 96 yards against a 6 man front. It is a lot easier to gain yards as a RB against a nickel defense.

He looked good. Apparently other teams like the Rams were high on him coming out of the draft. Going to be real about his 1 game accomplishments.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I wonder what will happen week 2. Hopefully, Reid wasn't just showing off his shiny new toy, and then forgets for a couple weeks.
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/st...61395403546625
                      sigpic

Comment

Based on Week 1, your former boy Melvin is still the better contact and/or short yardage runner. And I honestly don't think it's close. You got a new one in Kelley. I told you he was eventually going to be a thing this year, so I hope you got him in fantasy. To his credit though, CEH did run through a DB who was going for a strip in the Houston game. He's going to put up huge numbers this year regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                          Hes a straight up pimp. I tried to snag him in all of my ff leagues. Only got him once. Sucks he's a chef, but make no mistake this kid is a baller.....despite the fact he plays for the enemy.
                          I have said this many times, but it is unusual to see a rookie RB listed in the top 10 in fantasy football. So, he must be really good and there must be confidence that KC will maximize his skillset.

Some may wonder why they chose a back at 32, but minus Damien Williams, it sure looks good to me now. Their D is better than many give them credit, and with a dynamic back, they lose nothing on that amazing O.

The only question I have...is he tough enough to score in the zone? I know he is fast, agile and strong, but he is not that big. I don't doubt he will score his fair share, and if you give him an inch, it won't be a debate item.

Comment

I don’t think the goalline struggles were on him contrary to what their RBs coach said. The oline got blown up almost every time he got the ball. If it wasn’t Watt it was that other guy (I think 96, I know he had dreads) creating havoc in the backfield. He led the NFL in yards after contact last week so power doesn’t seem to be the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              I don’t think the goalline struggles were on him contrary to what their RBs coach said. The oline got blown up almost every time he got the ball. If it wasn’t Watt it was that other guy (I think 96, I know he had dreads) creating havoc in the backfield. He led the NFL in yards after contact last week so power doesn’t seem to be the issue.
                              Lets put it this way, I see so much talent in this kid, and seems to be having the same effect as Hunt had, even if they were not exactly the same back. In that game he was open for passes, and I was thinking that if Mahomes noticed him, he would have gone for long yardage. This as part of a great rookie start!

Comment

Working...
                              X