Anyone see Hines Ward balling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Hines Ward balling?

Geez, I feel bad for the guy. He really took the loss pretty hard to get that emotional in front of everyone like that. I've always liked Hines Ward. I think he's a great underrated reciever that's an inspration to his teammates and a great lockeroom presence. His style of play, work ethic and the way he carries himself on/off the field reminds me alot of Rod Smith. It's hard to see the "good guys" of the league when they're that down but it will be that much sweeter when Hines gets all the good things that will no doubt come to him in the future like Superbowls, Hall of fame ect ect.

Yeah, I feel for him. I hate seeing people cry like that, it just makes the hatred for the team who caused it to grow.

****ing ***triots!

Comment

Yea I saw it, I felt really, really bad for him. I think he was more upset for Jerome Bettis then himself though, because it could be Bettis's last game in a Steeler uniform, and Hines really wanted a superbowl for him.

Its definatly a devestating loss, and I hope the patriots get there ass's handed to them by the Eagles, even though they probably wont.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
        Yea I saw it, I felt really, really bad for him. I think he was more upset for Jerome Bettis then himself though, because it could be Bettis's last game in a Steeler uniform, and Hines really wanted a superbowl for him.

Its definatly a devestating loss, and I hope the patriots get there ass's handed to them by the Eagles, even though they probably wont.
        Yeah.. he really wanted to see Bettis a "champion". Hines is a tremendous individual. My hat really goes off to him.
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Hines is a class act. I wish he could of played for a superbowl this year but i think they will have a good shot next year.

Comment

It's funny, because i'd be willing to bet money that if the roles were reversed and it was Tom Brady balling, you would all be like "what a *****, grow up"

When ARod did it after game 7, I heard a lot of that...why is Hines Ward any different.
            It's a damn game.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              It's funny, because i'd be willing to bet money that if the roles were reversed and it was Tom Brady balling, you would all be like "what a *****, grow up"

When ARod did it after game 7, I heard a lot of that...why is Hines Ward any different.
              It's a damn game.
              Simple.
              Some sports personalities are more likable than others. That's how it's different.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                Simple.
                Some sports personalities are more likable than others. That's how it's different.
                Brady equals unlikable because he's a winner.
                Ward equals likable because he's a loser.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Brady equals unlikable because he's a winner.
                  Ward equals likable because he's a loser.

Yeah, I'm sure there's alot of that but it isn't always the case. I've always liked Hines Ward even before he was a "loser". To my knowledge, I didn't bring up Brady in this thread but I respect him as a player.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    Yeah, I'm sure there's alot of that but it isn't always the case. I've always liked Hines Ward even before he was a "loser". To my knowledge, I didn't bring up Brady in this thread but I respect him as a player.
                    To be fair, I know you didn't say Brady.
                    I also wasn't trying to question you specifically either.
                    I brought up brady because I see how many people around here think he's completely over-rated and blah blah blah...people around here hate him.
                    If hines ward had a super bowl ring, a lot less people would feel sad for him.

Comment

Hines is my favorite non-Bronco player.

A class act on and off the field...totally selfless.

Comment

heres the difference

a-rod, plays for the money
                        hines- wanted to win for bettis

Comment

It's a damn game.
                          well tom brady has already won 2 superbowls , and he has no one retireing on the team this year, ward wanted bettis to get that SB ring

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                            heres the difference

a-rod, plays for the money
                            hines- wanted to win for bettis
                            A-rod only plays for the money because you say he does.
                            So, if that's the case, why was arod crying after the yanks lost game 7..after all, he plays for the money, and correct me if i'm wrong, but he gets paid whether they win or lose.

Comment

ok so maybe he was crying because the yanks just pulled the biggest choke in sports history.

Comment

Working...
                              X